Few Quick Questions, Heroic V&T

I just have a few quick questions for the Heroic Valiona and Theralion encounter on 10 man.

1) How many tanks are needed? Do we still only need 1 tank? Or does he do a stacking debuff on the tanks requiring a tank swap?
    2) One Sub rogue can solo the twilight phase? Does he try and keep up recouperate?

We use 1 tank, though it's a pally with LoH if portal placements are bad and can't get back out quickly. A sub rogue should be keeping up recup for dps purposes as well as survival, and can also pick up deadly momentum to refresh recup and SnD when they kill a mob inside to reduce how often it drops. Also should be feinting on cd and cloaking stacks off fairly frequently, waiting a bit on the first then on CD.

If your dps is insane you probably could 1 tank it and zerg it down. You can also use 1 tank and have a plate dps taunt when that tank goes into shadow realm, holding it until the tank is back and topped off.

Sub rogue can solo the shadow realm, use he will use recup and also be cloaking off his stacks.

Deleted
    1 tank is fine, just make sure hes not a tard and can get out quickish. You dont need a dps to taunt, he keeps aggro inside.
    1 rogue is fine too.

Quote Originally Posted by oggyowl View Post
    1 tank is fine, just make sure hes not a tard and can get out quickish. You dont need a dps to taunt, he keeps aggro inside.
    1 rogue is fine too.
    I'll be the tank, I think I can handle it :P

So Ill keep agro when I get 5 stacks I believe it is? but ill be taking increased damage while in the twilight zone and no healers can heal me corrent?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post

So Ill keep agro when I get 5 stacks I believe it is? but ill be taking increased damage while in the twilight zone and no healers can heal me corrent?
    Yes, you keep aggro in the shadow realm and cannot be healed. Its fairly common to have a feral pop into bear or a plate dps to tank it while you are in the realm to keep damage on you lower (and keep the dragon in the same position) but it can be done without doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post

We've been 2 tanking, with the 2nd tank being a feral.

If you're going to 1 tank it, you can always send a healer down with the tank (by standing on the tank when he's ported down) so you can heal him during the time it takes to find a portal.

15+ Year Old Account
    We send a healer down with the tank at 5 stacks. We've also used a hunter taunt + deterrence.

Deleted
    We solo tank it with me being the tank and we had a rogue inside that went out when I had 4 stacks to be topped off. However we didn't have anyone taunting off of me but since we were going with 4 healers one joined me just to be safe and went out asap with me. (This was 10m hc)