Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Druid buff and Shaman healing nurf.

Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post
    Druid buff and Shaman healing nurf.
    apples come in different colors than oranges.

oh sorry thought we were stating the obvious

10+ Year Old Account
    don't like drain life nerf

The Gladiator drakes are Twilight dragons? I was hoping Blizzard would come up with something new and unique for them rather than an armored version of the OS25 mount. I hope the armor is really epic to make up for it, but seeing the past examples, I'm not holding my breath. Maybe they'll give an older version of the Twilight Drake for them to ride around on. That would be cool!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My Rogue likes the holiday drops =D

little spooky we're seeing november/october events in this datamining. 4.2 in october? And they thought 600k lost subs was bad? Wait until people have to wait that long to do something new...

Quote Originally Posted by vilaca View Post
    cant understand that. ridiculous
    since all heal crits are buffed to heal 200% they had to nerf healing surge because after riptide it had huge chance to crit which made healing surge better than greater healing wave. And that was not intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    Everybody already has full epic from ZA (or raiding if you aren't a terrible, like you probably are). If you still whine about the colour of a welfare trash item just get out seriously.

Yes im mad today.
    Let's also not forget the expansion's nearly a year old at the end of Hallow's Eve. why shouldn't gear loosen up by that point?
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by guitar3544 View Post
    little spooky we're seeing november/october events in this datamining. 4.2 in october? And they thought 600k lost subs was bad? Wait until people have to wait that long to do something new...
    It will probably be out August or September. Blizzard has never released major content patch in June or July.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    It will probably be out August or September. Blizzard has never released major content patch in June or July.
    Well sure - why woulda ya release such a big thing right in the middle of vacation times?
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

I Really wish to know Why the hell they are nerfing Restoration Shamans? Earthen Shield, Water Shield, Healing Surge? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkarus View Post
    I Really wish to know Why the hell they are nerfing Restoration Shamans? Earthen Shield, Water Shield, Healing Surge? Really?
    Lol? Why else would they and other things [usually] be nerfed? It's because of PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Healing Surge healing has been reduced by 20%, from [ 5605 - 6404 ] to [ 4484 - 5122 ]

Do they know this well afect Ele in PVP mostly??

Quote: Sigh.. I understand that Shamans are OP in PvP, but come on... Shamans are arguably the worst PvE healers; a 20% nerf to Healing Surge.... really... really.

Ahh yes i'm very very OP on my Ele in PVP .........
    And Elemental is getting some pretty huge PvP buffs in 4.2, if you didn't see. Obviously a nerf to HS isn't going to help Elemental or Enhance but their healing isn't supposed to be amazing. Elemental should be PvP viable in other ways, not through healing...

lol strength to parry conversion?

Wtf is going on with the mage 2 piece, removing the mana cost increase on arcane?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeybutt22345 View Post
    looking at the loot list it seems like the headless horseman will be giving i365 epics.... /facepalm
    By the time Hallow's end starts, there's already new heroic 5 mans that drop ilvl 382 loot /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Aedeus View Post
    Is that what I think it is?

I sure hope not.
    Depends on what you are thinking. Reading minds isn't that easy!
    Last edited by Kuja; 2011-05-19 at 06:46 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm just glad they fixed the paladin set, and the mage 4-pc is SO BROKEN for arcane.

Now they seem to be destroying the only viable shaman PVP spec could they maybe buff the others a tiny bit? To a level of "not a joke" would be fine. For enhance, i'll even live with the wolves doing a little less (as healing AND pressure is maybe a bit too much) but buff the base damage a touch and give an actual dps cooldown. Mages are complaining they can't nuke a healer on their own without blowing everything. Jesus I can only dream!

i dont get it, why are they tampering with the holy shield back and forth, reverted to the old one and now back again to the current status....

and yeah the necrotic strike nerf is not actually a nerf mathematically speaking (5% increase in str)

Plate Spell DPS ?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by dubbz View Post
    Holy Pally gets buffed, while resto shamans get nerfed....

That's cool. Thanks blizz. /sarcasm.
    I <3 ppl commenting w/o any knowledge .... anyone remember that Crits are now 100% of the normal Spell instead 50%?