Thread: Holy in PVP

Holy in PVP

So I'v been running Shadow Shadow for a while, but after reading the 4.2 patch notes im considering running holy or disc as a pvp/pve spec.

If i recall holy as always been associated with pve while disc is interchangable so my question to everyone is how does holy go in pvp (arena and bg's). As a holy priest what are your experiences in pvp?? Or to other classes, what have been your experiences with holy pvp??

thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    It's better than most people claim. We had a slight (maybe unintentional) nerf with Chastice and Serenity put on the same cooldown. Apart from that it's a spec with decent mobility, strong healing and a hit-and-run playstyle. It shines especially in Rated Battlegrounds, but I was able to hold my own in 3v3 and 5v5.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

thanks for replying, so i have decided to roll holy and i was wondering and for my few left over talent points should i put it into improved PWS or mental agility..or something completely different (i have 3 darkness and 3 in twin disciplines)
    Last edited by Flugrugger; 2011-05-19 at 09:48 AM.

Deleted
    Not seen any holy priests in 2v2 or 3v3 - mostly disc with occasional shadow. Holy seems to be a better bg spec than arena from what I've seen.

I enjoy doing 3s and 5s as Holy - it's a lot more mobile and feasible than many would think. The Body and Soul, Guardian Spirit, and Lightwell talents makes it very entertaining to kite people to their deaths.
    Disc/Shadow Priest