Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Would you have a relationship with an Andriod ?

It's the year 2072 and humans have created a truly sentient and realistic human female and marketed as a " companion for alll mankind " . This living doll would set you back about the same as a decent car in that year..75,000 $ . She is able to cook,clean and always agrees what whatever you say and do....and of course she is amazing in bed . My question is would you choose her or a real woman ??

here are your models which you can choose from .

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/lifesty...0997377107.jpg

http://surfgossip.com/wp-content/upl...n_birthday.jpg

http://hiphop.popcrunch.com/wp-conte...al-Nov.-25.jpg

and even one for the ladies and men who like men

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/ima..._1208_1500.jpg

Mod Edit: Please thumbnail them.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-05-21 at 08:56 AM.

I like my phone, but I don't "like like" it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

yeah, but she could be hideous and doesn't need to cook or clean or any domestic bullshit

so long as she puts up with my shit
    twenty-four hour skeleton power

Deleted
    You've been on fakku recently?

Deleted
    some of us aren't in relationships to have personal slaves.

Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    some of us aren't in relationships to have personal slaves.
    If you are a girl... yeah you just contradicted yourself.

OT: Only if I could have one that looks like a surfing bird disc.

No, no i wouldnt.

15+ Year Old Account
    No.

I would not.

There is something about the "Human connection" which I do not believe an android will ever be able to replicate. And honestly? I'd probably end up committing suicide before having a relationship with an android.

It's not because of some religious reasons either (atheist), I just could not justify it to myself. I'd see myself as a failure.

There is something in the imperfections, and the complex and dynamic relationships two people have with each other that can not be traded for something mechanical. It's a biological connection, a biological interaction, biological reactions to each other.

I strongly believe there is something that two human beings share together that will never be able to be replicated by any machine. The touch and physical adaptation to each other.

The most beautiful thing about another person is their imperfections. If you can love someone despite all their imperfections and their various quirks then you'll have something great. Androids won't offer that.

At the risk of being condescending, it's hard to explain, but if you experience a certain level of intimacy with someone else, you can easily know what that is. It's something that's not tangible, and something most people wouldn't trade for the world, which is why for most heart break is so painful. It's the loss of intimacy with someone you've become so familiar and in tune with (mentally, physically), with more than just their name, or their favorite book and food, but the actual connection between the two people.

There will only be one of each person you meet ("LOLBUTTWINS" stfu that argument holds no grounds), and no matter what, no one else will be like them. There is only one of them, and there will always be one of them. With an Android that won't be so much the case. And for some people that will be great. Download, modify, find what you like, bang it, and have it agree with you, alright, i'll take what's real. Even the pain and all that comes with it, because what's living without it?
    Last edited by Krekko; 2011-05-19 at 08:15 AM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

No. Just no. Maybe if she really had a mind and opinions of her own, but always agreeing with what I do and say? No thanks.
    Dumbledore dies.

Real woman. Can't believe some people would even consider this, sorry.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

I can't believe anyone hasn't chosen a model!

I'll take the last one.

/me-ow
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, not really. Girl or guy model it'll be weird. Rather have an actual human...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes! Motoko here in this video, id hit it.

No ofc not, even it would be fun for one day or so
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

Not if Sony makes them ;0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzor View Post
    Not if Sony makes them ;0
    I laughed

I can also see it malfunctioning while you guys are in bed... I wouldn't want my private parts inside of a machine gone wrong.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    No way in hell.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

10+ Year Old Account
    Who are these models anyway? namely the last one. in red.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    Who are these models anyway? namely the last one. in red.
    Not sure about the first one.
    Kim Kardashian
    Beyonce
    (At least im 90% sure thats Beyonce)
    /brohoof