Thread: Total DPS Graph

Total DPS Graph

Does anyone kno a addon that records Data from the previous fight so that you can view your DPS as a Graph so that you kno when your DPS Spikes and falls etc? (Similar to Recounts Realtime graph, but saved to view after combat).

I am aware of WoL and Recount, but recount only has real time and doesnt save the previous fight to see after, only during.

Im pretty sure you can get graphs from fights from Recount - but I cant remember how its done. Something about rightclicking the playername on recount and stuff.

World of Logs has a Live Recording mode plus saves the logs of course afterwards, they work very well.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Hey guys, yes Recount does allow u to store it, u need to go into config, in the checkboxes, u need to select store and save check boxes, then right click and select graph (NOT REALTIME) and add the people by right clicking again

Is that all? Seem to remember getting a graph, that was emty. Hmm gonna try later.

Though I never quite got my head round it when I last looked at it, there is a rather more substantial set of features including more options for graphing from Recap @ Curse.