Deleted

Encounter Design Struggling to keep up with Model Artists?

Hello!

I was just wondering what everyone else thought about this. We're witnessing a rather debatable seven bosses in the Firelands (excluding Baradin Hold) but there can be no doubting the supposed "epicness" of the new models. We're seeing new models everywhere: Left, right, centre. I fear that we're running into an issue in which the current encounter design team are struggling to keep up in terms of content with - say - the model artists. From what I can gather, the team who design quests are largely independant from those who design raids - so I still struggle to grasp why the raid is lacking a significant number of bosses even depsite the new amazing-looking Molten Front.

This is not a bash thread, seven bosses would suit me just fine (even if I would prefer more), but I was just wondering on what your opinion was.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    making the raid bigger has direct implications to the art team, including the model artists. If the encounter designers or w/e decide to make new bosses for a raid, they need the model artists to create them, they also need an art team to make the raid zone bigger to accomodate them.
    Last edited by Trigg; 2011-05-19 at 09:16 PM.

I don't understand what you're saying because you can't possibly be complaining about "new" boss models.