Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest question,

I'm sorry if this was in a blue post... so there is a quest and only one person in the guild can get it?

15+ Year Old Account
    I imagine it will be like Shadowmourne, in that multiple people can be on the quest at one point, but the guild (through dictating where the drops go) decides who gets it in what order.

Deleted
    Almost every caster will be able to get 1 of the two "little" versions of Dragonwrath, as they both have hit+haste and red sockets on them and will be BiS. Disadvantage is they will be very expensive, as you need 25 Raid-Orbs (Drops or purchasable) and 3 Sands to buy it.

MORE THAN LIKELY, multiple people will be able to obtain it just like all the other legendarys (i think?) I'm not sure about the previous caster staff from BC (Anathema?), however all the other ones, multiple people could have. Thunderfury, Hand of Rag, Warglaives, Bow(lol), Val'anyr, Shadowmourne, multiples were obtained.

All the fuss is about "Who will get it first?", basically drama that won't even matter about a month or 2 into firelands.

Deleted
    In my opinion this will just be to OP, the proc is just to much

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Illunis View Post
    MORE THAN LIKELY, multiple people will be able to obtain it just like all the other legendarys (i think?) I'm not sure about the previous caster staff from BC (Anathema?)
    Bit off-topic, but the previous caster staff was Atiesh from Naxxramas-40. Anathema was an epic staff from a Priest questline.