10+ Year Old Account

Whats the name of the atramedes addon that shows who failed on sonar pulses and such?

Tried googling it, all I'm getting is the shieldclicker addon and one just called "atramedes" that seems to display peoples sound not who got hit by stuff.

Deleted
    If they are high on sound, they got hit by stuff... Isn't that simple enough?

Deleted
    PhoenixStyle addon
    http://phoenixstyle.com

Atramedes, thats the addon, if knowing who has high sound is not enough for you. Try a combat log from worldoflogs to track specific dmg source.

Deleted
    well dbm has a feature for atramedes that tells you everyone's sound bar and you can use that to work out who is failing just tick it in your dbm options for atramedes

I know ensidiafail does this kind of stuff, but not only for atramedes (for all fight actually...)

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...idiafails.aspx

edit : beaten by verxz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptianmage View Post
    well dbm has a feature for atramedes that tells you everyone's sound bar and you can use that to work out who is failing just tick it in your dbm options for atramedes
    RaidAchievement only announce achieve fail. PhoenixStyle shows total info + when who how, everything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fentality View Post
    If they are high on sound, they got hit by stuff... Isn't that simple enough?
    Why would you even bother something as unhelpful as this.

Thanks Godvin, verxz and Bethan. I'll check those out.

Like somebody else stated, DBM has a bulit-in add-on that shows everybody's sound level during the fight. If you have DBM, you don't technically need anything else. But in reality the simplest way is to see how much damage people take during Modulation, since it is amplified by your sound level.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ensidia Fails is will post in chat when someone gets hit and is probably the best / most widely used.

Quote Originally Posted by Godvin View Post
    PhoenixStyle addon
    http://phoenixstyle.com

This is the best hands down, has lots of usefull tools for not just this boss but everysingle ones, includeing lists who didnt repot or use a pot at all durring pulls.

Just look at recount/skada damage takin by spell and its a fire based attack he does to pwn the person with the most sound.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 6BigZ6 View Post
    Like somebody else stated, DBM has a bulit-in add-on that shows everybody's sound level during the fight. If you have DBM, you don't technically need anything else. But in reality the simplest way is to see how much damage people take during Modulation, since it is amplified by your sound level.
    Phoenixstyle, Ensidia Fails or failbot can pinpoint where its happening in a clear picture. Sure people have high sound but is it happening during pulses, bombs or breaths. I started using PS last night and its more informative than Ensidiafails. It also points out things like who switched targets for the imps, how much sound was gained (did interrupts happen?) broken down into each imp.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted
    PhoenixStyle vs EnsidiaFails what is better XD ha!

DBM has a a built-in sound meter I believe. Personally I always like to limit the number of addons I actually use and this works just fine for me.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsandwich732 View Post
    Just look at recount/skada damage takin by spell and its a fire based attack he does to pwn the person with the most sound.
    Only problem is the sonar pulses don't do damage I believe, but they seem to be the most common source of people gradually building sound throughout the fight (besides the Modulation but I'm sure he's not trying to police people getting hit by THAT)
    Druidjezus' Law: "As the length of any online discussion increases, the probability that [insert any topic here] will be mentioned approaches 1, duh."
    I am the Druid Jesus, and I approve of this message.