Thread: Prat

Prat

Ive been using prat for quite awhile now. Lately it has been pushing upwards of 7 mb of memory usage. I have the high cpu libraries turned off. I also have the chat memory and the character memory disabled. Does anyone know how to reduce this? Or are there any alternative mods to use?
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsu View Post
    Ive been using prat for quite awhile now. Lately it has been pushing upwards of 7 mb of memory usage. I have the high cpu libraries turned off. I also have the chat memory and the character memory disabled. Does anyone know how to reduce this? Or are there any alternative mods to use?
    There's an option for how many lines it saves so you can scroll back farther. I think that option is different from the chat memory/character memory. Check that.

As far as alternatives goes, there's Chatter @ Curse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Denzion View Post
    There's an option for how many lines it saves so you can scroll back farther. I think that option is different from the chat memory/character memory. Check that.
    Any chance you know where the option is?
    --Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do- (B. Franklin)--

/prat
    Display Settings
    History
    Set Chat Lines

For stuff saved between sessions -
    Turn off Scrollback, and Save Command History.