Split Guild Recruitment into 10 and 25 man?

I was just wondering if it would at all make sense to split the guild recruitment forums into 10 and 25 man? Most people prefer one over the other and it would make finding the guilds that fall into that category much easier.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say no. There are more reasons to recruit to a guild other than raids. If you split between 10 and 25, you'd have to make even more categories.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think a better solution would be to require thread prefixes in that forum. vBulletin already has a built in option for that.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    I think a better solution would be to require thread prefixes in that forum. vBulletin already has a built in option for that.
    He's talking about the guild finder tool.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrenos View Post
    He's talking about the guild finder tool.
    uhhhh.. what?

I was just wondering if it would at all make sense to split the guild recruitment forums into 10 and 25 man? Most people prefer one over the other and it would make finding the guilds that fall into that category much easier.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    uhhhh.. what?
    yep, guess I didn't read it closely enough. I was personally just thinking today about guild finder at 10 vs 25.

Yea, I was talking about the Guild recruitment forums on the MMO forums. Right now they are split by pve/pvp and eu/us realms. I think it would help to have it done by 10/25 man guilds as well.

And yes there are other reasons to post guilds in the forums but I don't think it is an exaggeration that 99% of those posts are looking for raiders.