Poll: Who wins the battle of the fridge?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Battle of the fridge.

So, like most families, ours has a refrigerator. On the main shelf, sits the milk and juices, etc. This is where war happens. For the healthy people we generally have skim milk and v8. For the normal people, 2% or 4% milk. And finally, several bottles of juice. I generally drink lots and lots of juice, and the occasional glass of milk. I cannot stand when I open the fridge, and I have to remove several bottles to get to the one I am looking for. So then, I pour my drink, and proceed to get revenge, by putting the skim milk and the v8 in the absolute back, with the 4% and/or orange juice up front. It is an ever lasting battle, and I need you to join the fight. Declare war on the<insert what you don't like>.

EDIT: just to clarify, vitamin D milk, whole milk, and 4% are generally the same thing, sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by Pocketzest; 2011-05-21 at 05:16 AM.
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

Deleted
    No, completely pointless. so you have to spend an extra 5 seconds to get what you need, who cares apart from you?

Apple Juice > All. And since when has there been 4% milk o.O you mean Whole milk or is it really called 4%?

Have you tried to swap the contents of the skim milk and 4% milk bottles to mess with your enemies (in this case the people you live with) heads?
    Quickly notify an administrator to delete this post because the truth upsets you!

Deleted
    There is normally this strange green stuff in bags in our fridge, it takes up room that should be used for storing beer.

Deleted
    Wow, such big problems you have in your life.

OT: Err the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugbr%C3%B8d is always in the way of the stuff I want.

15+ Year Old Account
    I usually keep a case of bottled water at the top. Only place it fits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beeeeeeeeeeeer

i voted mixed fruit juice because within its container are atleast 2 or 3 different kinds of fruit juice. however beer will win becuase it has contant beer goggles and beer muscles...

Apple juice and whole milk always goes in front. But you had no whole milk on there.

Well, whatever I happen to be drinking at the time usually ends up in the front, since I usually drink the most. The things I drink are Apple Juice, Cranberry-Grape Juice, Cranberry-Apple Juice, Grape Juice, Strawberry Orange Banana, or Tea. My Mom likes Pineapple Orange Banana or Tea, and my sister drinks her Soy Milk or Apple Juice.

The real winner though is the 2% Milk since it has It's own place in the door, even if we don't drink it as much as everything else.

Taking a couple bottles out of the fridge and the extra 5 seconds away from WoW is hard.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Various cooking ingredients. Such as: eggs, green onions, ham, sausage, turkey, peppers, cheeses, etc.

Omelets, omelets everywhere!
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassnectar View Post
    Apple Juice > All. And since when has there been 4% milk o.O you mean Whole milk or is it really called 4%?
    Whole milk and 4% milk are the exact same thing. some companies just choose to label it as 4% instead of whole milk.

We keep milk on the door, water bottles in the bottom, and juices go where they fit, the rest of the fridge, one shelf for stuff, the rest for leftovers... we have A LOT of leftovers...
    btw... we have two refrigerators... the top shelf in the second one is MINE!! Nobody is allowed to eat from the top shelf in that fridge, and nobody but mum is allowed to eat whats one the bottom shelf with the water bottles... lol...
    We solved the fridge wars by sorting them and all... lol

I also get the top shelf of the pantry, and the 10 foot tall metal shelves from the restaurant my father works for.
    Last edited by KeirAdish; 2011-05-21 at 05:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tea.

And here in the South, it's Milo's or death!

Quote Originally Posted by Bassnectar View Post
    Vitamin D milk/whole milk/4% are all the same.
    Religion is like a penis.
    It's fine to have one.
    It's fine to be proud of it.
    But please, don't whip it out in public and wave it around,
    And please, don't try to shove it down my children's throats.

In my house its a war. Mostly over pizza, pop, and dressing. Whomever puts pop in the fridge tries to hide it in vain, the pizza box is often divided into agreed territories of allotted slices, and dressing...well when som1 finishes the cesar or A1 w/o getting more ... there will be blood

Deleted
    Why don't you just put one bottle of each fluid on the front row and behind them rows of their clones. So like this:

- - - - -
    ++++
    / / / / /
    ' ' ' ' ' '
    So the - is juice, + is milk, / is beer and ' is ... water. and the fridge door is on the left or right.

The half and half sits front and center, top shelf. Because before I have my morning coffee I am not a man to be trifled with. If I have to look for my god damn half and half, you're going to need to go buy whatever was in front of it, because I probably just threw it in the sink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.