Thread: Auction House

15+ Year Old Account

Auction House

So I'm looking for an addon or something that automatically scans and buys items from the neutral AH a half a second after they have been posted. Seems after having several items sniped, and then being told by the sniper "the GM says each time, there is nothing i am doing wrong", that I seem to be in the wrong line of business when it comes to the auction house. So anyone know of such an addon or anything similar because I'm really not happy atm.

Sorry for my little rant, but I am serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    So I'm looking for an addon or something that automatically scans and buys items from the neutral AH a half a second after they have been posted. Seems after having several items sniped, and then being told by the sniper "the GM says each time, there is nothing i am doing wrong", that I seem to be in the wrong line of business when it comes to the auction house. So anyone know of such an addon or anything similar because I'm really not happy atm.

Sorry for my little rant, but I am serious.
    Not allowed. And Lol at you. You take a risk transferring on the AH.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...-auction-house

Not possible. You would have to sit there and hammer the search button and manually snipe items.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazdran View Post
    Not allowed. And Lol at you. You take a risk transferring on the AH.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...-auction-house
    Oh I know I run the risk, and I have no problem taking that risk, but when an item is purchased faster than I can tab to my other screen there is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Not possible. You would have to sit there and hammer the search button and manually snipe items.
    Then explain to me how obviously after several reports, and him obviously taunting me this jackwagon is still in business. Hell even his guild tag is something like <Neutral AH lost and found>.

Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    but when an item is purchased faster than I can tab to my other screen there is a problem.

Then explain to me how obviously after several reports, and him obviously taunting me this jackwagon is still in business. Hell even his guild tag is something like <Neutral AH lost and found>.
    No, there isn't. This person is clearly sitting there refreshing purposely to snipe items. You have to deal with it.

"Obviously taunting" you in what way.