Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Point is they got it all wrong. The Lich King is a plotting and scheming commander of legions of undead, and ought to have remained most of the time within his citadel, where he could better control his kingdom. He didn't.

Deathwing on the other hand should be out there, tearing the world apart. He isn't.

So in essence Blizzard failed twice.

Is Deathwing really the big baddy of this expansion? Here I thought it was Ragnaros.

Deleted
    Well if you followed the questchains untill now I beleive Deathwing is currently in hiding. He'll be back when he's ready

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Point is they got it all wrong. The Lich King is a plotting and scheming commander of legions of undead, and ought to have remained most of the time within his citadel, where he could better control his kingdom. He didn't.

Deathwing on the other hand should be out there, tearing the world apart. He isn't.

Deathwing is currently flying around, randomly incinerating every living thing in whatever zone he happens to be passing through.

He is out there. The reason you don't see more of him is because I imagine like most people you hardly ever leave the main cities.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Hard to give screentime to something so big and powerful that if you are able to see him you are most likely going to be burnt alive.

Lich king liked watching us progress and didnt really care if we were growing to be a threat because he was so cocky and thought he could kill us or turn us to the dark side at any moment.

Deleted

Actually, he is. Every day in a different zone.

Pretty sure the dominant part of the Lich King was Arthas, he was definitely more the type of character that had a hands on approach as opposed to one that sat behind his army.

We really don't see Deathwing enough. I believe we see him twice maybe three times if you're horde from 80-85? He doesn't even really feel like a major part of the story right now to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    Deathwing is currently flying around, randomly incinerating every living thing in whatever zone he happens to be passing through.

He is out there. The reason you don't see more of him is because I imagine like most people you hardly ever leave the main cities.
    Actually no , during fight in Deathwing vs Alexstrasza both of them get injured and both of them go into hiding to restore their hp , thats why we dont see him much out there but it seems we see him in legendary staff quests which kinda contradicts previous events

So yes Blizzard fails many times.

Deathwing should destroy all battle ground ,
    it would give PvP a Lore or they would realise there's a lore in this game after all

deathwing is the aspect of death, if you see him chances are you will die so he wont have much dialogue, only time you see him say anything really is in twilight highlands against alexstraza, and even then he just went on a killing spree

Deathwing appears plenty of times in the new 1-60 content and the Cata zones. He also flies around the world actively torching it.

Blizz didn't want to make the mistake they did with the Lich King. How many times did he confront us, only to say "I could kill you now but I'll let you live just because"? They even had to make up something to explain why he does that so many times in the actual encounter.

Deathwing has a more forceful presence. When he reveals himself, it's because he's actually doing (or destroying) something. He doesn't have the time nor does he feel the need to pop in every other chain to let you know he's still watching you, and remind you that he could kill you anytime he wanted. He's too busy incinerating things.

We'll see a lot of him when the raid comes around, I'm sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by suttie View Post
    People complained in wotlk that they saw The Lich King too much. Poor Blizz just can't catch a break.
    Agreed. I think we see enough of Deathwing at the moment. The Lich King felt too gimmicky since it seemed that every other thing you done involved the Lich King standing right next to you telling someone else to kill you. The appearances in HoR, TotC and at the Wrath Gate I felt were justified, but everywhere else? No thanks.

Also, since we're not seeing much of Deathwing it feels a lot more like he's actually doing something bad and secretive, instead of popping up every once in a while telling mobs to kill you. If he was constantly popping up it'd just feel like "Well, why don't you just go destroy stuff and kill tonnes of people instead of poncing about getting Gnolls to kill us?"

No matter what they do there's always a few people crying about it. Gosh ...
    I know right, it's almost as if people have differences in opinions...

---------- Post added 2011-05-21 at 01:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Actually no , during fight in Deathwing vs Alexstrasza both of them get injured and both of them go into hiding to restore their hp , thats why we dont see him much out there but it seems we see him in legendary staff quests which kinda contradicts previous events

So yes Blizzard fails many times.
    How does it contradict previous events? It just means that his hp has restored by a significant amount.