WoW in-game recorder?

Hey I've been looking for software to record my gameplay in WoW, but I don't like some of what I've found. I run a mac OSX and screenflow just causes too much lag. I searched the wow website and found nothing on the topic. Is this a feature that is now out of service? If not, can someone lead me to how I can use it? Thanks

Fraps? DL illegally.

Hmh... Replay system would be a rather bizarre thing but I would like it.

Do it ghetto style and set up a video camera. But that would obv cause issues due to the camera being where your head would need to be...hmm. Strap a camera to your head using a belt, OR remove one of your eyes and replace it with a small ball shaped camera. That would be awesome. Then on the description of the video you can say that the viewer got the viewpoint of INSIDE YOUR MOTHER FUCKING SKULL! Ya. Awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my keyboard it's the [ key to stop and start it.

The in-game recorder, that is, but the quality is meh and it doesn't show your UI for whatever reason >_>
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppasan View Post
    Hmh... Replay system would be a rather bizarre thing but I would like it.
    would be sick to figure out who keeps cocking up on bossfights

But the Mac version has an built-in game recorder?

At this video I uploaded a while back, I recorded all the options. Please watch on 480p if you want to be able to actually read the text.

Ps.: I recorded this video with the built-in recorder itself!
    Last edited by zeemeerman2; 2011-05-21 at 01:21 PM.

Deleted
    Fraps is what I use, pretty easy to use and doesn't make me lag.

Deleted
    Xfire do a mac OSX version too

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly what zeemeerman2 has posted, the Mac in-game recording feature is still there, you can turn UI recording on/off, change the resolution and framerate of the recording, also go to keybindings if you want to change the keybind for recording.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zeemeerman2 View Post
    But the Mac version has an built-in game recorder?

At this video I uploaded a while back, I recorded all the options. Please watch on 480p if you want to be able to actually read the text.

Ps.: I recorded this video with the built-in recorder itself!
    I could read the text on 360p
    pretty nice quality actually :l
    Quote Originally Posted by Amplifire_
    Trade chat on my server is acting out the end of Revenge of the Sith but with Arthas. "From my point of view the paladins are evil!"

Thanks for the one person that answered the topic.. Also, fraps is great and all but I needed info on OSX. Going to try the ingame recorder now