Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Tier 12 Preview - Priest, Avengers of Hyjal Rewards, Firelands Raid Boss Videos

Update - Added Alysrazor kill video (including air fight phase) and Shannox kill video by Blood Legion.

Tier 12 Preview - Priest Tier 12 Armor Set
    Another day, another Tier 12 Preview! This time a short video of the priest armor set! The multi-race screenshots will be a little late for this one because I got older this week and was much drunker than usual.

Patch 4.2 Faction - Avengers of Hyjal Reputation Rewards
    The item rewards for the Firelands content are still a work in progress but I guess the Avengers of Hyjal have enough item by now to do a short preview.
    Originally Posted by Lylirra (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Not specifically for the daily quest hubs, but we are adding a separate reputation for the Firelands raid currently called the "Avengers of Hyjal." It'll work a lot like Ashen Verdict, except players won't be able to grind their way up to Exalted simply by farming trash mobs.
    Level Type Spec Slot NameFactionReputation
    378PlateMeleeWaistCinch of the Flaming EmberAvengers of HyjalHonored
    378PlateSpell DPSWaistSearing Slice GirdleAvengers of HyjalHonored
    378PlateTankWaistGirdle of the Indomitable FlameAvengers of HyjalHonored
    378MailPhysical DPSWaistFirearrow BeltAvengers of HyjalHonored
    378MailSpell DPSWaistGirdle of the Flaming FootholdAvengers of HyjalHonored
    378LeatherPhysical DPSWaistFlamebinding GirdleAvengers of HyjalHonored
    378LeatherSpell DPSWaistFirescar SashAvengers of HyjalHonored
    378ClothSpell DPSWaistEmbereye BeltAvengers of HyjalHonored
    391FingerMeleeFingerObsidian Signet of the AvengersAvengers of HyjalExalted
    391FingerPhysical DPSFingerViridian Signet of the AvengersAvengers of HyjalExalted
    391FingerSpell DPSFingerInfernal Signet of the AvengersAvengers of HyjalExalted
    391FingerSpell SpiritFingerQuicksilver Signet of the AvengersAvengers of HyjalExalted
    391FingerTankFingerAdamantine Signet of the AvengersAvengers of HyjalExalted
    378TrinketTrinketAncient Petrified SeedAvengers of HyjalRevered
    378TrinketTrinketEssence of the Eternal FlameAvengers of HyjalRevered
    378TrinketTrinketMark of the FirelordAvengers of HyjalRevered
    378TrinketSpell SpiritTrinketFiery QuintessenceAvengers of HyjalRevered
    378TrinketTankTrinketStay of ExecutionAvengers of HyjalRevered
    378BackMeleeBackNimble Flamewrath CloakAvengers of HyjalFriendly
    378BackMeleeBackSpiked Flamewrath CloakAvengers of HyjalFriendly
    378BackSpell DPSBackRippling Flamewrath CloakAvengers of HyjalFriendly
    378BackSpell SpiritBackFlowing Flamewrath CloakAvengers of HyjalFriendly
    378BackTankBackDurable Flamewrath CloakAvengers of HyjalFriendly

Firelands Raid Boss Videos
    Reckoning (US - Lightning Hoof) killed a lot of Firelands raid bosses on test realms and had the very good idea to record most of their kills. I didn't post any video of boss kills yet, so enjoy!

Update - Added Alysrazor kill video (including air fight phase) and Shannox kill video by Blood Legion.

Shannox

Alysrazor

Majordomo Staghelm (Fandral)

Baleroc

Lord Rhyolith

Ragnaros Area Preview

Last edited by Boubouille; 2011-05-22 at 10:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    First
    Yay!

Essence of the Eternal Flame
    Requires Avengers of Hyjal - Hated

Shouldn't be to hard to get hated.

10+ Year Old Account
    oke so i know the heroic version of ragnaros has legs but his area looks a lot like something from sunwell floor. does that mean that on normal he fights like a elemental lord or more like kil'jaeden?

No Tusk Club.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy Birthday Boub!

is it an error or there is no AGI cloak in the rep rewards but two STR dps ones?

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy Birthday Boub

on topic - am i the only one that thinks the priest set doesnt look very...Priestly? meh ;P

No healer belts

happpy birthday ma nigga boub

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where the HELL do you get the music for these videos? I MUST KNOW! also Happy birthday if WoWmolly is correct!

This preview requires more female blood elf

i hope thats not the final version of majordomo fight, it looked pretty boring IMO. although it was hard to see any abiliteis happening to the raid besides a big aoe cleave and cat adds jumping about. lets hope its not even close to being a finished fight

if " I got older this week and was much drunker than usual" means its your birthday then HAPPY BIRTHDAY also im liking the new tier sets so far!

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    oke so i know the heroic version of ragnaros has legs but his area looks a lot like something from sunwell floor. does that mean that on normal he fights like a elemental lord or more like kil'jaeden?
    I'd wager by looking at info from dungeon journal the first part of the fight will be reminiscant of MC with him in lava and raid surrounding him with submerges inbetween, then later on in the fight he'll probably step out of the lava and walk towards the tank.

Edit: Reread the question (its late and i'm tired ) i'd still wager normal mode has it as well, since it's essentially an entire phase but atm who knows.
    Last edited by Great Destiny Man; 2011-05-22 at 09:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dremmy View Post
    I'd wager by looking at info from dungeon journal the first part of the fight will be reminiscant of MC with him in lava and raid surrounding him with submerges inbetween, then later on in the fight he'll probably step out of the lava and walk towards the tank.
    yea i know that on heroic but on the first firelands preview where you saw ragnaros in his chamber he was standing there like kil'jaeden and sinestra. so i wonder if the normal and heroic version use a diffrent elemental lord version. like on normal he stays with the tornado and on heroic he losses it. but thats just my own thought and what i saw.

No Tusk Club.

Seriously disappointed with the Priest T12, .... the helm at least...

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Happy Birthday Boub!

Deleted
    They still haven't changed the strength into agility on that nimble reward cloak....

Quote Originally Posted by ghostblade View Post
    yea i know that on heroic but on the first firelands preview where you saw ragnaros in his chamber he was standing there like kil'jaeden and sinestra. so i wonder if the normal and heroic version use a diffrent elemental lord version. like on normal he stays with the tornado and on heroic he losses it. but thats just my own thought and what i saw.
    An entire fight with him just stuck in there doesn't seem too likely. If anything i'd say the model would probably just change mid fight from an in lava one to a legged version. I genuinely thought when i saw the Ragnaros leg model then the fireland preview that Blizzard would probably be trying that anyway. But again no way to no for definite till someone experences fight