Deleted

LF a specified addon

Hello guys and girls.

Im sorry if this is newbish question or whatnot, but im looking for an addon that can do me the following;

Clearly let me know when my clearcast is up, when my trinkets proc, or when to use the variant spell, sort of like SCT, except to show especially clearlast procs etc.

Anyone know an addon that can do that for me? Currently im using TukUI and SCT, SCTD, but i havnt been able to locate any of the following functions in the lua or options of those addons, so if anyone can help me, its greatly appreciated, since im confident it will improve my play by a large margin.

Greetings

Deleted
    ForteXorcist is like quartz but show you when CDs are off, and you can even see on the ''bar'' when your items proc/trinkets etc, and when they are ready again.
    You can change size of the bar, colour and alot more.

Deleted
    Power Auras all the way. it can show almost anything..

Deleted
    I heard powerauras was nice, but i never tried it out, ill give it a go, is it hard to setup or is it straightforward? i gave up on Vuhdu ;P

I'm not sure what you been by "Cast the variant spell", But setting power aura's to show something shiny when you have clearcasting procs is about as close i can think of to an answer.

EDIT: Beat me too it. And yeah Power aura's can be a little daunting at first, but there are many tutorials and little guides for it on youtube/google.
    Last edited by Robofish; 2011-05-21 at 05:28 PM.

On Minecraft:
    Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    Creepers would cease to be terrifying if they looked more 'real' and less like a big green dick with a frowny face on it.

Deleted
    Okay thanks, ill try both ForteXorcist and PowerAuras now, and see how it goes, thanks for the help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crede View Post
    I heard powerauras was nice, but i never tried it out, ill give it a go, is it hard to setup or is it straightforward? i gave up on Vuhdu ;P
    Very easy:
    Select a texture, position, buff to show, done.

It can do a LOT more than just showing buffs on yourself, just have a play around with it. It's an addon that everyone should have. It's like the default "spell auras" but better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey View Post
    Very easy:
    Select a texture, position, buff to show, done.

It can do a LOT more than just showing buffs on yourself, just have a play around with it. It's an addon that everyone should have. It's like the default "spell auras" but better.
    Im sorry to dig, but it seems very, uhm how u say messy to me, just all the options to create a new warning, for a clearcasting state, what exactly should i be making? a buff warning, spell alert, buff type, etc.. im very confused :P

Deleted
    Your own buffs is the easiest. Just enter the buff name ('Clearcasting') in the blank edit box under the aura type dropdown (where it says "Buff"). Then position the aura accordingly and change its texture if you want.

You could also import:
    Code:
    Version:4.20; buffname:Clearcasting

Deleted
    mkay, thanks, ill play around with it some more, see what comes out of it, thanks for u guys help!