Deleted

EPGP: What values do you use?

Bare in mind that I'm running a social guild that has yet to clear the current tier content. I don't find this to be an excuse to not have a structured guild and I spend some time evaluating our EPGP system when going into Cataclysm. My goal was to keep a priority range of 0-1.5, and it has worked fairly well.

I'm interested how other guilds have their EPGP set up?

Here is how I have ours set up (full documentation at http://diabolus.wikispaces.com/EPGP+System):

Decay: 15% (Once per week)
    BaseGP: 800
    MinEP: 400 (we have our trial period connected to this value)
    Extras: 60%

Green encounter: 30
    Yellow: 50
    Red: 80
    Progresskill: +30
    Wipe: 5 or 10

MS: 60% of original GP value
    Alts: 20% GP

As stated, my goal with these numbers is to have a priority range of 0-1.5 with a very "moving" chart so that everyone gets gear fairly. It's not really possible to stack up on EP and get 4-5 items in a row with these numbers.

Last edited by mmoc7c6c75675f; 2011-05-21 at 11:51 PM.

200 EP for boss kills
    300 EP for a guild first kill
    Standby members get 50% of all EP for the night

25% weekly decay (didn't want penalties to sting too long)
    Off-spec: 50% of listed GP
    Min GP: 250

Gave all guildies 2000 EP when Cataclysm launched
    New members, no bonus EP

What I absolutely love about EPGP is the PR of EP/GP. With the mod controlling the GP values, the EP values are totally inconsequential (as long as they are consistent). If you give 10x the EP you normally do, PR will be 10x higher. But, the rank of highest to lowest works out the same........ Or close enough to it. Yes, some sticky situations occur near minimum GP values, but, I believe it is the fairest system around.
    Last edited by Angoth; 2011-05-22 at 12:04 AM.