Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Toravon (10man) 3manned - Feat?

Me and a couple of friends just managed to barely 3 man Toravon in VoA on the 10man difficulty, unfortunately we did not record this.
    We found this to be really hard with me as holy pala, tank as prot pala, plus a hunter, and after searching youtube abit, I could not find any vids of people doing this.

So my question is: Should we have recorded it? Was this a nice feat, or is it something many people do on an ordinary basis? Inb4 lolo don't do old content.

I dunno if I'd call it a feat, but grats on the kill. Do it again next week and record it.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've duo'd it myself with a hunter, It's honestly not that hard so I wouldn't call it a feat.

Congrats regardless

Pretty sure people do this weekly for the mount itself

10+ Year Old Account
    Im alsmot positive a DK could solo it.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xxApelxx View Post
    Im alsmot positive a DK could solo it.
    If the stacking debuff doesn't contradict the CD of AMS then yeah likely

Nobody cares, it is not a feat.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

I don't know if I'd call it a feat at this point, though the stacking debuff may have made things challenging if the pally didn't bubble it off. Grats on the kill, no harm in recording it!

Deleted
    I wouldn't call it a feat, me(holy pally), a dk and a rogue killed all the bosses in VoA last week for the mount, without even the slightest problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    I don't know if I'd call it a feat at this point, though the stacking debuff may have made things challenging if the pally didn't bubble it off. Grats on the kill, no harm in recording it!
    Yeah, the stacking debuff made it very, very challenging. I had to taunt him twice as a healer to get debuffs off, then he bubbled the third time. Every time at 20+ stacks. Unless those guys that duo/solo it play as blood DK which can somehow pull off 9k+ hps and remove the stacks atleast before they reach 15 I find it pretty hard to believe. Atleast I ended up as oom and tank almost dead, and we're not exactly bad geared either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Nobody cares, it is not a feat.
    no need to be an asshole about it...

i dont think itd be a feat but its still an accomplishment, grats

I soloed attumen, is this a feat?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Erm... Kara is really easy compared to VoA

No need to be douchey here. Reason why I asked was because I haven't heard about nor seen anyone do this, and we also found it to be rather hard. Be glad I'm not bragging or claiming it's a feat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of date content isnt an achievement silly.
    ...(OP) wait a minute!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    no need to be an asshole about it...

i dont think itd be a feat but its still an accomplishment, grats
    Not being an asshole. Do you care?

I didn't think so.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Yeah just up your post counts, guys. I suppose I got my answer here anyway.

Me and 2 friends 3 manned all of icc10 except lk

not a feat in wow but probally a personal feat with you. also most people dont film there stuff unless they are soling it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you find it challenging? If yes, then it is a personal feat, and I am glad for you^^

Did you NOT find it challlenging? Go 2-man some Cata heroics, and make a new thread
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Did it in early cata with protpala, mage and a offspec priest with loads of hitgear healing. Had too reset stacks with glyphed hand of salvation, engineering dummy, and overaggroing and kiting towards start, go w/o two tauntclasses and hf