Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Back in middle school years ago I played a 2d MMO called Tibia. I had a knight named "Knight Sefier." When I came to WoW I went through characters til I finally found the one I wanted, and named him "Sefier." After a few changes, I went from Sefier to Sef due to the nickname that everyone had for it.

Sefier came from the Final Fantasy 8 character, though it was spelled Seifer. I am guessing I just accidentally spelt it wrong back then and I stuck with it ever since. <3 it

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    All of my characters are original creations.

Like, I actually stop and invent their entire lore and backstory, then use that to determine what they should look like at character creation, and what an appropriate name would be.

Even bank alts.

Yes. This makes me happy. =P
    Yeah, I do the seem, they all need a story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine is simply based off of Icarus, and combined it with my name, Rick. I've used it for everything for as long as I can remember.

for my alts:
    -I have my warrior SubstanceD from the book "A Scanner Darkly",
    -a worgen rogue I was originally going to call Wroguen, but decided to call SethWroguen instead, I should hope that one should be self explanitory.
    -and a Paladin called Palialadin, because everytime I see a pally I hear that one song with the guy singing "P-A-L-I-ALADIN...." and such.

Lock-Ajuntapall, Sith lord
    Rogue-Metzgrmeistr, German for Master Butcher
    Druid-Treewizard, Aqua Teen episode where Shake tries to sell the house, a homeless guy claims to be a Tree Wizard

and my most favorite (atm)

Paladin-Falstad <Wildhammer>. Need I explain?
    "Can you LOS people?"
    "Go stand behind that gnome and find out."

10+ Year Old Account
    Each of my toons is based off an aspect of my personality. My rogue is my ruthlessness, my Shaman is the calm aspects of me, my Paladin is the good guy in me, etcetera.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

All my characters names (and rather loosely lorewise) are inspired by characters from the Wheel of Time-series of books. Thus one of my druids is Perryn (main) another is Noamm, my prot pala is Lahn, and so on and so forth. I've never been inventive with names so it's an easy way to make it work :P

Most of my characters are from the lore of the books/rpg I'm writing. Ones that aren't generally end up as minor characters in the cast, unless they don't fit in my world (draenei & tauren mostly).

Sig created by Darknstormy

10+ Year Old Account
    No one really....I just kept going until I found a class I liked. But now my Character is a RP thing, so I guess based off himself?
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Deleted
    Just a product of my fantasy, but always loved Night Elves <3