Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Baltimore Ravens. Despite them not existing when I lived in Baltimore, I still consider them my hometown team. I love defensively-oriented teams that still pound it out on the ground in the era of more spread-like offenses developing in the NFL.

Eagles/Steelers

I was born in philly, so obv I am an eagles fan. I like the steelers because they are the PA team that can win a superbowl.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm British so have no actual attachment to any of the teams, but during the 80s when Channel 4 used to have highlights on a Sunday evening the 49ers always seemed to be winning so I've always followed them (Judging by recent results they appear to be rubbish at the moment). But yeah, as an 11 year old I wanted to emulate the guys that seemed to be really good: Montana, Rice, er.... some others that I forget.

Slightly off topic but around the time that NFL was briefly popular in the UK, it appeared that the only shirts you could get were for the Dolphins and the Bears. I have to this day wondered why it was only those two.

Being born into a pure football family which being from Texas means Sunday is for football not church lol...But as a young kid i saw a show on ESPN on Johnny U #19 and i fell in love with the Colts...But being Vince Lombardi was one of my favorite coaches i root for the packers as well...But being from Houston where the Oilers were horrible growing up and when they basically were leaving i jumped on with Jacksonville and have been a fan since day one...I will cheer for all teams except the COWGIRLS,STEELERS,PATS cause i hate them lol

The Cincinnati Bengals, my dad has been a fan since he was a kid, so I was raised a Bengals fan. I've also been a Packers fan since they drafted A.J. Hawk in 2006.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    before the season of 01/02 i was "love the underdog" kinda guy, then i saw a colts game and fell in love with how they played ( back then: throwing fuck yeah!) and been af fan ever since...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skeetied View Post
    Baltimore Ravens. Despite them not existing when I lived in Baltimore, I still consider them my hometown team. I love defensively-oriented teams that still pound it out on the ground in the era of more spread-like offenses developing in the NFL.
    That is why, as much as we the fans, and the teams (Steelers and Ravens) hate each other, and love to hate each other , there's a huge amount of mutual respect. They play football the way it was meant to be played. Nothing better than a good Steelers-Ravens game for getting the blood pumping.

Baltimore Ravens fan here.

Laughing so much, you laugh silent and end up clapping like a retarded seal.

Deleted
    Buccaneers here, lived in Tampa under my high school years and then went to USF for 4 years. Didnt miss a singel home game those 7 years. Sadly im back in sweden now and only get to see 2-3 games live each year.
    Awesome that they are coming to London again this year, if they manage to get the season going ofc

GO PACKERS GO
    Born a Packer fan, will die a Packer fan

San Francisco 49ers.

Born, raised and lived a vast majority of my life in the SF bay area. Been a fan since 1978 when my dad took me to my first game. Was great during the 80's-90's, not so great now. Please, someone take Alex Smith from us! Got hopes for the new coach, but honestly, as long as Alex Smith is QB, the 49ers will never be able to compete. No matter how they do, I'll die a Niners fan. Same with the baseball Giants.

EAGLES
    ever since i saw brian Dawkins dawplex somebody...lol

10+ Year Old Account
    the new york giants are the only team that has ever mattered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lions. Grew up about an hour away from Detroit, so, I just grew attached to every sports team in Detroit.

The New York Giants - and it started for me with Lawrence Taylor

I'm a Jets fan being that they are my hometown team.. but I got into football as a kid watching Joe Montana to Jerry Rice & Neon Deion