View Poll Results: Which healer do you prefer? (Or, Which should i level to try healing with?)

Voters
5. This poll is closed
  • Shaman

1 20.00%
  • Priest (Holy/Disc)

0 0%
  • Druid

2 40.00%
  • Paladin

2 40.00%

Looking to start a healer...

Firstly, my apologies if i have posted this in the wrong thread/topic title..

However, As the topic title says, i am looking to start a healer, id like to know from the mmo playerbase, which they think is the better of the four to level/gear, and why thats their preferred choice.

Now, i have healed before, at the end of WotLK, but i have yet to try it in Cataclysm, and i know alot has changed, this is the main reason why i am asking, as for either class, it would be a fresh start for me to have a go at.

10+ Year Old Account
    13.6.2. Pointless threads
    "Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.

There is no real discussion to be had about which class any individual should play. This is a very personal decision and all anyone can really do is post their personal favourites over and over again.

If you wish to find out more information about specific classes, feel free to browse our Class Forums. You can also try to use the forum's search function if you have a specific question about a class.

Play whatever class you enjoy the most, that's all the advice I can offer.

Ah, thats my bad i must have missed that bit, Its also a general question as to find out which healer type class people prefer playing, as yes i'd like to level a healer, but i wouldnt want to get bored of healing quickly...

There isn't one that is better then the other. They are all good for their job so it all comes down to personal preference just as Arkenaw said.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    13.6.2. Pointless threads
    "Which class should I roll?" is a frequently reoccurring thread.

There is no real discussion to be had about which class any individual should play. This is a very personal decision and all anyone can really do is post their personal favourites over and over again.

If you wish to find out more information about specific classes, feel free to browse our Class Forums. You can also try to use the forum's search function if you have a specific question about a class.
    Bingo.

<Locked>