Having issues with /cast

DPS CDs
    #showtooltip
    /cast Zealotry
    /cast Avenging Wrath
    /cast Templar's Verdict
    /startattack

Everytime I make a macro that has more than one /cast in it, it never cast anything after the first /cast.

Example: Here it would cast Zealotry but nothing else. Any ideas whats going wrong here?
    Just Remember some of us dont know it all so please be easy on us!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not macro expert, but I think you need to add the cast sequence somewhere in there.

The dps CD's, you should be able to combine certain abilities with trinkets. Trinkets and certain CD's do not trigger GCD's. So, combine GCD abilities with non-GCD abilites/trinkets.
    Last edited by Beardlust; 2011-05-23 at 04:37 PM. Reason: additional info

If cd's share the global cooldown than you cannot activate them all at once. Like for bear tanks, Maul can be used with every spell because it does not share the global cooldown with anything. For those spells you need a cast sequence macro like /castsequence Zealotry, Avenging wrath, etc... and every time you click the button it will cast the next spell in the sequence. hope this helped a little. Oh and you can always find good class macros on the class forums just gotta do some searching.

Yea, looks like you goto a response on the wow forums about it as well. I used to run into that too and the issue is with the global coodown. If something triggers it, you would have to do a cast sequence like omsdaypoptart9 said.

make /castsequence
    and it'll work