Poll: Cats or Dogs? (sorry it is late)

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dogs, they taste better.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirron View Post

I like both, but prefer a dog.
    Ugh... terrible show, my cousin used to love that damn thing. I found it creepy as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttered Toast View Post
    Cat. I like my pets to have personality and that's something dogs just can't supply.
    Never owned a dog

cats are pretty useless as a pet, u are able to do far more with a dog

10+ Year Old Account
    Cats because they don't need to be trained to ask to go outside when they need to "go". You can always just throw down a litter box when they're kittens and they know what to do. Cats don't smell fugly, but dogs, well they smell like.... dog and for that reason you have to bathe your dog, cats bathe themselves and do a damn good job at it and they don't smell bad unless you actually LIVE inside a dumpster. Cats ARE loyal as well, contrary to what a poster said, and they DO show you they love you, my cat whom I've had since she was a kitten for the past 3 years actually meows and comes to greet me whenever I get home, she also knows WHEN I get home from school because its that time of day and the garage door opens so she knows its me. I love cats, I don't think I could get a dog although sometimes I do wish my cat had *some* doggie traits, but I would never change her for a dog. It all comes down to if you like a loving pet that doesn't need constant attention or a loving pet that is constantly smothering you with kisses and needs attention.
    [/CENTER]

Dogs are way better, overall (little fluffy yip-yips are not my definition of 'dogs', those are mutated gerbils). Cuteness and all that crap aside, dogs actually contribute to the world beyond 'being cute and cuddly' eg., search and rescue, seeing eye dogs, dogs that fetch a beer from the fridge for master....incredibly useful things. They are also way smarter, which is in part why they are harder to train (kind of like people if you can call us smart)...also because cats can't do anything but crap, scratch and hack nasty-ass hairballs for you to clean up. All the cats I've really liked are the cats that behave more like dogs...my grandma used to have a Siamese cat that was a pretty cool cat, would often follow people around outside and things. Most cats are pricks, prefer to use your face as a scratching pad and don't want to do anything with you.
    Last edited by PBitt; 2011-05-24 at 01:03 AM.

How is this a debate the right answer is clearly dog.

Cat. I like my pets to have personality and that's something dogs just can't supply.
    What? A dog does not have personality? I can only guess that you've never owned a dog, as each and every dog I've owned have very different and distinct personalities.

Deleted
    I dont really get why people wants to have a pet if they dont want to take care of them, and thats offen what people say when they preffer cats over dogs.
    '
    wat?
    unless you think ignorant bastard is the only personality that exsist i just dont see how this can be true :/

Fuck Animals, they're a financial burden.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    a RABBIT. My house bunnies are amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

Deleted
    Dogs ofc we all know why dogs > cats

10+ Year Old Account
    Cats fo suuuuure.

in my experience, cats fucking suck. 2 of my 3 cats ive ever had were shitty. my family has a golden retriever right now, and its ok i guess, better than my cats. love the look of siberian huskies though.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cats. Personally, mine is not "sleepy and lazy"... he is cuddly, loyal, and he loves attention (which I give to him). My cat is older than me, and he's always been my best friend.

Edit: Just btw, I have 2 dogs as well (Total is 2 dogs, 2 frogs and 1 cat). So I know what its like to have them both. I love my dogs as well, but as I said, my cats always been my best friend.
    Last edited by Atleo; 2011-05-24 at 01:13 AM.
    ~☮-☮-☮-☮-☮-☮-☮-☮-☮-☮-☮-☮-☮-☮-☮-☮-☮~

Deleted
    Dogs clearly. Cats do whatever they please and only go to their owner to suit them, like getting food or a belly rub and do nothing else. dogs are loyal pets that can be put to work and will wait for their masters approval while showing unconditional love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dog. I like my pets to have personality and that's something cats just can't supply.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackarthas View Post
    Dog. I like my pets to have personality and that's something cats just can't supply.
    i see what you did there!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackarthas View Post
    couldnt have said it better myself

http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictu...and+Cat+Diary/
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

should be a poll question. Dog though all the way. Cats are the punchline to jokes.
    seldom does the passion of your pretense create an actuality in this reality.