Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Exactly.. so why nerf it then ?
    Indeed, no logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    they already said they won't be removing the drakes achievements. I hope they don't as we're still working on the rest of the heroic encounters (7/13 atm) and its probably doubtful that we will clear the heroic content and also get all of the achs for the meta before firelands is released. Gief pretty red mount!

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iracor View Post
    I would agree with you except for the fact that Blizzard is only releasing 1 raid with 7 bosses this tier, and contrary to popular belief raiders enjoy raiding. I know some guilds will still be farming heroic BoT for the Sinestra trinket and working on achievements for the mount, but these nerfs along with the general lack of raid content will lead T11 to head the path of Naxx with many people quitting due to general lack of effort needed. When a good player doesn't have to actually think to beat any encounter it generally leads to player burnout.
    Normal mode nerfs are normal mode. If some guilds are still farming heroic t11 then that's really not effected
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    And the problem is?
    I mad because you bad
    Go and play WoW instead of posting on the forums, because you are obviously too bad to reach 12/12 without those nerfs, maybe practise makes perfect

Deleted
    this is just gay,

Blizzard is going to give away loots to nabs who weren't able to take out 12 bosses which were a minor challenge. Blizzard please give me the time of Naxx 40 man (lvl 60) back because that was a challenge. Now it's wrath all over again. I will soon be able to tank at least 10/12 with leveling greens.

1 question about this thou and I would like it if someone answers it in a pm ( if it's not pain to do ofc ) :

- Do these nerfes count for heroic modes as well?

greets,

Wes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nii View Post
    For those saying "Oh, look at all the QQers", answer me this:

Was content nerfed going through BC? I don't remember massive ones such as this. So, if that is the case, and BC is regarded as a solid raiding expansion, then why not follow that model and leave content as it was meant to be experienced?

Feckin' Entitled subscribers and Bads are killing this game, thanks to Blizzard bowing to their will every time. It's sad.
    The whole content was nerfed few months before Wrath release

And the problem is?
    me thinks the tinfoil hat told him that they will do the same with firelands before t13

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why people are complaining about the nerfs. It is going to be old content. Blizzard's goal is to have all people see the content. This is line with that goal. I am certain the T12 bosses will be just as difficult and then (OMG) they will be nerfed one day when the next tier comes out. Just like they nerfed Thunderfury to hell in BC because they want people to move onwards.

It's old content being nerfed. its irrelevant to anyone - no worries.

I thought this was a hotfix at first I almost had a heart attack. Was expected to happen anyways. Quite significant nerfs though.

THIS IS OVER THE LINE! as an elitist i care about the gear other people have because if they have gear thats still a shit ton worse then mine then i wont be as cool in a game

I'd like to know just how hard they intend hard modes to be. The life cycle of a raid tier is at it's progression's end when the next raid tier is released or when they alter the tier such that the difficulty is significantly different from release. Was it the developer's intent that 19 US 10 man raiding guilds defeat all the hard mode encounters? (of those 19, 15 did it in the month of May)

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=4&r=&w=US

With the new content, and thus new gear, these encounters will be defeated at a bigger clip. But that doesn't change the situation outlined above.

Why not then?
    Because it should not need a nerf if it was balanced correctly for 359 gear in the first place. Now ppl will be able to get 359 gear with Justice points and then they should be able to easily go through T11 IF it was correctly balanced. It was not hence major nerf is needed.

Why Blizzard is doing this ? Because they are most likely gonna tune normal T12 for 370 gear at the start. Since its only 7 bosses that have to last for 6-8 months they need to stretch it out as much as possible. Not realising that ppl will be bored to death of Firelands long before they actually finish killing the bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbaby View Post
    Don't try to be a smartass
    Where was I being a smartass? I knew this for months now and completely fail to see the problem. Yes, they are overgeared for the 4.0 raids... wait, they will be on the Firelands. Being nerfed or not is should be completely pointless. At least it stays open for fun and giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    The whole content was nerfed few months before Wrath release
    But NOT 1 patch after.
    I remember when, I remember I remember when I lost my mind,
    There was something so perfect about that place...

Do heroic modes remain unchanged?

Quote Originally Posted by trunkrollah View Post
    wow why all the t11 raids nerfed hard? the content will already be a joke with t12 gear
    Fresh 85's don't have T12. I think the point of nerfing T11 content is to make the gear more easily available so people can gear up for T12 content easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

I have a question about how the new ret paladin seals will work. So using a melee attack, seal of righteousness will now hit every single nearby enemy for that holy damage. Okay, that's actually pretty cool. But... When I use Divine Storm, it already hits everything near me, so let's say I hit 5 enemies with Divine Storm, that means that Seal of the Righteousness SHOULD hit all 5 of those targets 5 times with the seal. HOLY AL:SJHGNLSKJGHNELSKJGHNL:SKAEHNGL:SKJN. I hope they realize that's an absolute SHITLOAD of damage

are these just norm or heroic>

The problem I have with these nerfs is its not just 20% here and there. Entire mechanics are being removed.

Al'akir
    Will no longer use Static Shock on normal difficulty in phase 1 or phase 2.

May as well just hug indefinitely and ignore wind burst entirely.

Poison Bomb damage has been decreased by 50%.

May as well just soak the damage instead of dpsing the adds.

A nerf here are there to make content more accessible is understandable. Making fights braindead encourages people to maintain a terrible standard. Can't wait to run heroics for some VP come next patch "NO SOZ I DON'T DO MECHANICS THATS FOR NUBS HURR DURR I R RAIDER K"

Also its ironic that the "smart" "pro" raiders think that the nerfs are to heroic modes....i can't even...sigh