Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seephero View Post
    I hope this is some kind of late April Fools. I mean WTF? Are we going back to WOTLK again? This is INSANELY RIDICULOUS blizzard....
    Oh wah wah! This will be perfect for alt pug raids, and for people who are in guilds that are not 'raiders'. Get over yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    lots of nerfs right there, not sure if necessary, but not unexpected
    Two reasons for that:

1. Any casual scrub will be able to get ilvl 365 gear in patch 4.2. It makes no sense that gear 359 is harder to obtain than gear 365. The heroic modes of those raids remain unchanged.

2. Only 'Defenders of a Shattered World' can do Firelands. If you have not beaten the previous tier, you can't do the new tier. It's logical they make those raids easier so guilds that are still struggling to become 12/12 can experience the new content.

LOL

That is all

Quote Originally Posted by CalasEU View Post
    What is this? I don't even... They've... Nerfed EVERYTHING so much! What's gone wrong i ask?
    Its called a new tier of content

15+ Year Old Account
    You have to think of what kind of people who wants to clear the T11 content after firelands hits live. People are already fed up with the current content (been out way long, nr. bosses/time), and this nerf will make it easier for newcomers and alts to form T11 raids. This nerf is obvious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phibi View Post
    not even playing anymore. just flaming bad players like you.
    u wanna know what REALLY makes me rage? looks like rain and i wanted to make a BBQ...damn!

nerfs in PvE destroy the game.
    why should a cataclysm-casual even TRY to be a better player when he can just sit back and wait for the nerf and still get his welfare epics?
    this is just dumb and once you finally managed to not play 12h a day, you will realize that i'm right
    I love how all can just steam roll the raids that were hard for you. like like like it

Deleted
    I really don't see what the issue is, if you are going to beat this tier you will almost certainly have done so by the time these changes take effect, if you haven't well, it's approaching 7 months, more than enough time.

If you don't want to see less skilled players and/or players with less time available get the chance to clear these instances then I ask why do you care, you'll be a whole tier ahead of the "bads/scrubs/casuals" (call them what you will) and if they want to progress in current content (i.e. Firelands) then they will still have to step their game up. So they will get welfare 359s because of the changes, so what, 359s will be available for justice points and yet better gear will come from new dailies, crafted and vp from running older heroics without ever setting foot in any raid (plus the BH loot pinata will be up for free tier 12).

I'm all for hard content and not giving things away easily, according to wowprogress there are just over 500 guilds that are 13/13, how many of the people complaining are in one of those guilds? If you aren't then I refer you back to my first point, this change is making it easier for everyone who isn't in those 500 guilds and hasn't in approaching 7 months cleared the available content.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nerfs make sense - even with a new tier, the bosses still would have been hard enough to prevent most pugging.

2. Only 'Defenders of a Shattered World' can do Firelands. If you have not beaten the previous tier, you can't do the new tier. It's logical they make those raids easier so guilds that are still struggling to become 12/12 can experience the new content.
    Only 'Defenders of a Shattered World' can do Firelands? I think you read that wrong. Only 'Defenders of a Shattered World' can do the Legendary quest.

Deleted
    Considering that T11 will be obtainable through heroics, what's the problem with the nerfs? It keeps the content fresh, instead of what happened when ToC came out and everyone skipped Ulduar.

I love how all can just steam roll the raids that were hard for you. like like like it
    6 months late, yes. I Don't mind that.

Oh how sweet. Blizzard fails again, better drink my own piss.

At least now all the little kiddies that complained "WAH WAH 12/12 to start legendary quest line, QQ." can get their kills.

Never understood why Blizzard ALWAYS insists on killing old content when they release new content. FAIL. FAIL. FAIL.

Is this a joke? was the t11 content that hard?

Aww yeah. This makes me a happy Mage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasfaratus View Post
    Never understood why Blizzard ALWAYS insists on killing old content when they release new content. FAIL. FAIL. FAIL.
    You answered to yourself. Because it's old.

Surely everyone will go right to T12 with badge gear, why make changes to T11? Is Blizzard admitting WotLK was a failure in raid design?

pff, they've overdone themselves imo. Rather would've seen the normal modes nerfed like this, but the hard modes untouched, to at least provide some challange still. Though, on the other hand, I do think that nerfing the old tier is something good, for those that can't beat the firelands without T11 gear yet/gearing up alts etc.

Deleted
    So... With the comming of a new tier of raiding they're turning the current raids into 5mans? :P

Who cares if they nerf T11 content when 4.2 is out?

No one will be doing BWD/BoT anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Nasfaratus View Post
    Oh how sweet. Blizzard fails again, better drink my own piss.

At least now all the little kiddies that complained "WAH WAH 12/12 to start legendary quest line, QQ." can get their kills.

Loser. Do you have no idea how MMOs work? Have you never played one in the past 15 years? Get a clue.