Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fierceangel View Post
    Whats the point in investing effort and time into raiding when a few months later it can be roflstomped? This is a bad move by Blizzard, I can see a lot of hardcores feeling cheated by this.
    Feeling cheated about what? If you're not having fun don't play. These nerfs are to allow people to get to T12 content with T11 gear easier. If you're so butthurt about your investment you really need to sit down and have an honest discussion with yourself about what is fun for you, as it is not the same for anyone else. T11 content being easier allows more people to get the gear for T12 content and I welcome that. I enjoy people getting to see bosses that would have taken weeks or even months longer to reach. Also, coming later into the game without "Freebie" heroic gear and easier earlier tiers makes the entry level for getting into the higher content harder, they're just lowering the bar so more can enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Surreal
    grim toll is the worst trinket you could get for survival. Hands down Meteorite wheat stone is better than it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    I can't wait to hear TB's thoughts on this on Azeroth Daily.
    TB is apparently quitting the game and will no longer cover WoW because 'it is not fit to cover' with these 4.2 T11-normal mode nerfs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TassadarCRG View Post
    this is for normal and heroic mode???? or just normal?
    was asking that myself, too

Deleted
    Congratulations nubs, maybe some of you can clear the normal content now.

Is it only for normal modes or hardmodes also?

honestly, if i can get my guild playing again, we will be spending most of our time in t11. we wont worry about t12 till t13 is on the horizon. this is good news for us hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    There is no need to nerf these dungeons when 4.2 hits. As long as few first bosses in Firelands are balanced for 350 gear - then ppl can go back and finish of the older content.

But it seems BLizzard is tuning the normals for over 365 gear atm.
    Why would you balance new raids for an item level lower than what drops in the previous tier? You would just steam roll it lmao
    Especially those in 372-379 heroic gear from the current tier, if you cant get over 365 item level for firelands go back an do some heroic tier 11, in other words there killing off normals but you can still get good gear an a challenge from tier 11 heroics to help with firelands
    Last edited by Bahska; 2011-05-24 at 05:35 PM.

Wow, seems like I'm actually gonna get a legendary staff. Seriously, if a guild can't take down bosses now, they're hopeless.

Deleted
    because there should really only be one raid tier to progress. people who havent cleared erverything yet and still whine should better grow a pair and get going if they don't want to do it the easy way.

STILL: NO shaman updates. Blizzard, i am disappoint

Figured a nerf was coming, but damn, this teir got rofled.

Not a bad thing though. People have the Achieves to show "I did it before the massive nerf", it helps people gear up for Firelands, and lets people clear the fights they've been struggling on a bit so they can at least see the rest of the bosses.

Deep Freeze and Ring of Frost will now cause diminishing returns for each other.
    FINALLY! OMFG FINALLY! THANK YOU BLIZZARD!

Yay! This means its time for the guild to get ready for alt runs so we can fill up those missing key roles in the weekend raid group better. Not everyone can raid mulitiple days or on weekdays so this is a big help for the holes.

Deleted
    Instead of nerfing the content for everybody, why can't another difficulty level just be implemented that has these changes and we can just keep the normal mode? That is sort of like what they done in ICC with the toggle buff but the problem then was that there was no benefit to not having the buff on (not even an achivement)

15+ Year Old Account
    This happens *every* expansion and every single time a new tier of raid content is released. The only difference here is they are communicating it to the public rather than nerfing it and letting people figure it out on their own.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Deleted
    Good news for casuals, you can keep sucking!
    Blizzard will nerf the content for you so you do not have to improve at all and still get wellFAIR epics

some one really needs to take the nerf bat away form blizzard thats just so sad...glad i don't play the game any more

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe now pugs can get past Magmaw and Omnitron now. Either way, it was to be expected with T12 coming out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFuse View Post
    I can't wait to hear TB's thoughts on this on Azeroth Daily.
    From TB's Facebook:
    "Today's Azeroth Daily will be the last of the season. The show will be taking a hiatus until such time as the game is fit to cover again. This is due to the announcement that all normal-mode bosses will be nerfed to the ground in 4.2. I have no more enthusiasm for the game, nor do I agree with the direction it's going and as such have decided to do what any responsible consumer would do and unsubscribe."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stevorino View Post
    was asking that myself, too
    Per the Blizzard announcement it's normal mode only.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...updates-for-42
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

I don't like their design tactics with the game, its absurd, if they want to make that content more accessible they need to get off their asses and make 3 difficulties, 2 is very broad if they want to cater to every hardcore+skilled player and casual+unskilled player. With just 2 people in the middle are never satisfied with either difficulty.

They should do it for all dungeons, it isn't hard to just copy paste the dungeon, change a the numbers and call it another difficulty, look at it here, they are constantly having to nerf and buff dungeons in the meantime anyways, those same changes are as simple as retuning another version of the same dungeon.

All consider the people that aren't very good, but try hard and are completing the latter part of current raiding are going to feel like their kills after 4.2 are meaningless, pretty much screwed, not only that but what if somebody had less time, had more time late 4.1 or in 4.2 to start raiding can't have the same experience.

Besides with dungeon journal coming out, which is a very good thing at that, could lead to a big improvement of PuG raids, as well as guild ones.