exactly.. So why nerf it then ?
    ohsnapp!!!!!
    +1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Exactly.. so why nerf it then ?
    Why not then?

Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    Why do you chuckle fucks care? Raid Firelands and ignore the t11 raids. The changes are in the same patch that Firelands releases in, noone is forcing you to go back.
    I would agree with you except for the fact that Blizzard is only releasing 1 raid with 7 bosses this tier, and contrary to popular belief raiders enjoy raiding. I know some guilds will still be farming heroic BoT for the Sinestra trinket and working on achievements for the mount, but these nerfs along with the general lack of raid content will lead T11 to head the path of Naxx with many people quitting due to general lack of effort needed. When a good player doesn't have to actually think to beat any encounter it generally leads to player burnout.

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    Wich will lead to nerfs on the next current tier since there won't be anything else to do other than Firelands. Unless they surprise us and bring a few more heroics out of nowhere with Firelands, those ppl will want to down everything in firelands the same way.
    You dont need 372 gear for firelands -_- .... If that was the point.. so for Heroics BOT/BWD/Thrones... you need to have ilvl370?... 359 was enough for it, for firelands 359 will be the starting gear, probably w/ an average of 365 will make normal encounters "Easier" and w/ Fireland gear (37*) will make Heroics w/ modarate dificulty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iracor View Post
    I would agree with you except for the fact that Blizzard is only releasing 1 raid with 7 bosses this tier, and contrary to popular belief raiders enjoy raiding. I know some guilds will still be farming heroic BoT for the Sinestra trinket and working on achievements for the mount, but these nerfs along with the general lack of raid content will lead T11 to head the path of Naxx with many people quitting due to general lack of effort needed. When a good player doesn't have to actually think to beat any encounter it generally leads to player burnout.
    Heroics are not being nerfed.

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Parry: Death Knights, paladins, and warriors now receive 27% of their Strength bonuses as parry rating, up from 25%. This conversion still only applies to Strength above and beyond their base Strength.
    so, this is a slight boost to DKs, but a massive boost to Paladins and Warriors who only ever had normal parry chance. The original Forceful Deflection was to compensate for lack of block, so either they are trying to bait Ps and Ws to gear for Parry as a way to discourage them from getting Mastery Capped, or they forgot that the difference was due to DKs lack of shields.

(I would not be surprised if they forgot, they forget alot of their design philosophy)
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

Quote Originally Posted by wolfieone View Post
    Glad to see this. After a tier is old content, I'm pleased to see it become more available via nerfing so people can get to the end.

"My guild is pretty terrible, and haven't managed to clear more than 5 bosses this tier. I'm glad that we can get a false sense of completion when we kill a boss that was a fraction of what it used to be."

Quote Originally Posted by Shmeh View Post
    Why do you chuckle fucks care? Raid Firelands and ignore the t11 raids. The changes are in the same patch that Firelands releases in, noone is forcing you to go back.
    359 gear will be awailable from Justice points so there is no need for anyone to go back really. The normal content should be balanced for 359 gear in the first place... so that resonable progression can be achived by most players in normals. Heroics can then be done instead of normals for more challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Why not then?
    IF they are nerfing those. that means guild that werent able to kill Chogall, nef, al'akir in 4.1 wont be able to do Firelands for sure -_-

Deleted
    O.o is the only thing I have to say about it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Why not then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragu View Post
    Why are people complaining? This won't be implemented until after 4.2, when VP and Daily Quest-purchased gear will be substantially better than Heroic T11.
    Don't try to be a smartass

Quote Originally Posted by Phibi View Post
    does sitting on the balcony with a laptop count?
    if not i still don't care, obese addicted casual.

if you can't beat a boss -> become better
    if you can't become better -> deal with it, pussy.
    Changes like this must really get you feeling unsettled when you have your self esteem so obviously tied to a game.
    You are better and smarter than others because you beat a boss in a game? Really?
    Not only do you need to get out more, but stop by the fucking Head Doctor while you are at it and get some help.

Lol @ the rage, who does normal modes anymore anyways? This is how it's been since WotLK, now new players/alts can pug the previous tier raids to get the gears for Firelands, I don't see any problem with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Exactly.. so why nerf it then ?
    So it doesn't decay from never being ran again? Think back to all the other raids in WoW's time. How often have you gone back and ran an outdated raid? Whats the harm in making it slightly easier for others to run with alts? If it was just as hard as it is currently I'd say screw it and just have my alts skip it all together, letting them gear up with the new dailies never touching that raid again because its not worth the time it requires to invest into it again. It will be ignored just like Naxx was and ever other raid that ever came out before ICC. Now it has a chance to be seen more often again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    Quote Originally Posted by trunkrollah View Post
    wow why all the t11 raids nerfed hard? the content will already be a joke with t12 gear
    um, newer or less hardcore/skilled players won't have T12? feel free to go farm BoT/BWD while everyone else is working on firelands heroic though.

Quote Originally Posted by Seifa View Post
    I'm somehow shocked about these normal mode nerfs... With new gear already avaiable from ZG/ZA i don't understand why nerf t11 normal so bad with Firelands release, expecially when you will buy ilvl 359 equipment with JP.

It was said "content will gradually nerfs itself with better gear and polished strategies". I think someone at the dev table didn't agree with this sentence and just wanted everyone to faceroll stomp t11 to show his achievements and be proud...

My hope still lies in Firelands Heroic mode, i want my niche part of the game where a challenge can still be found....
    They're really showing us that Firelands will hold itself for months with that... at least it should be. And their better gear > older raids is totally crap now.

Guess they should remove the drakes and any title associated with beating a dificult mechanic boss. Actually never understood why they didn't removet H-LK10/25 titles and all others after nerfing everything or releasing a new expansion like they did with the stuff from TBC (Hand of A'dal, Champion of the Naaru, Bear mount...) and a few from WotLK (T7 drakes, Herald of the Titans and a few others) since they were there because it was a "reward for doing hard stuff to do while they were hard".

People whining about t11 raids becoming easier is so ridiculous, why the fuck do you care if you're so amazing, you wouldn't be doing those raids anymore anyway and what's wrong with people who start in 4.2 having an easier time doing the PREVIOUS raid tier content? Why do WoW players love to moan so much? It's a real mystery.

Mighty big Nerf bat a swinging, but no one should be surprised. Blizzard has done this with all tiers that get past with new ones, throughout the history of WoW. 20% nerfs across the board is about the norm for this process.

now qq more mages, spellsteal change reverted, but for a 100% mana increase, thats not fair? blizz loves mages

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jshidaka View Post
    IF they are nerfing those. that means guild that werent able to kill Chogall, nef, al'akir in 4.1 wont be able to do Firelands for sure -_-
    And the problem is?