Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    on my 72 rogue vs anyone with 70 epic pvp gear...i just use evasion then cloak and shadows and see how long i last >.<

if im getting Roflstomped(3-4 vs 1) away from the flags in ab/gilneas,then i just let them kill me,but if i get Roflstomped near the flags,i try to last as long as possible,while interupting the ninja cappers
    Awesome avatar by Resentful

In world PVP, yes. I have a general non-participation policy in world PVP (I'm on a PVP server, but am really quite over world PVP and don't come across it that much these days anyway... usually it's some loser ganking lowbies and it's just lame). I generally find if I just let them kill me they get over it and go away. Engage them - win or lose - it keeps going. I cbf. If I'm out in the world it's because I want to quest NOT PVP. Perhaps that means I belong on a PVE server but a) I've been on my server for over five years and b) it doesn't bother me, I just am too old and over it to care or get excited by world PVP. I used to love it - TM vs SS, Isle of QD etc.... but not these days.

In a BG? No, no way. Even if I'm surrounded and know I have no chance I'll dot, stun, fear, whatever I can do.

Deleted
    nah, what i love doing when im going to lose a fight is run, 80% of the time the enemy will chase you to the other side of the BG just to kill you, so i waste their time and take them out the bg a while and i usually die.
    although if i am on my rogue, i just CoS vanish sprint away, so so overpowered

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    depends, if they're 4-5 but i have a good healer behind me then they're gonna have a bad day

but when you find 2 melees and one is a dk well...a ranged spammable AoE snare...really? playing a hunter on a melee BG could be painful

Lul I thought the title was referring to IRL and came in here with a wide "O.o" expression.