Thread: Which trinket?

Which trinket?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...otwin/advanced, theres my armory i Just got H Mirror, im wondering which to use H mirror or normal bell with stump? Any help is appreciated.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    not sure if this is still up to date but this is what i use

http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t110222-...clysm_edition/

I would be 1% under hit with mirror btw

Quote Originally Posted by Hejoro View Post
    anychance at a reforge to get the hit you would loose cause mirror is an upgrade so i would reforge some hit and use mirror./
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hejoro View Post
    1% under hit cap is nothing.

Sim craft your gear? See which comes out better. I'm going to assume the HMirror will.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    anychance at a reforge to get the hit you would loose cause mirror is an upgrade so i would reforge some hit and use mirror./
    Looking at his armory he's already reforged pretty heavily to get the hit he has now.

OP, here's a site you may find handy: wowreforge.com

It's a reforging optimization website. I don't know much about destruction warlocks... do you have any haste breakpoints or any significant hard/soft caps aside from the hit cap? If not, then it looks like your optimal reforging setup (assuming the default stat weights it uses for Destro) involves not reforging the bell for hit in the first place.

Either way, you can still reforge to get to the hit cap even without the bell.

With that setup* (there was originally a link here with a final reforge setup, but the link was screwed up so I took it out), you're only 5 rating over cap, and are thus still hit capped even with the mirror. However, I cannot vouch for the validity of their stat weights, nor do I know if you have any other caps you're going for, so take that with about a pound of salt. Hopefully others more knowledgeable than I can help you the rest of the way. Best of luck

Edit: link seems to be screwed up, so I removed it; load your character (http://wowreforge.com/US/Moonrunner/Botwin), click on the bell to replace it with the mirror, and hit "optimize".

Edit2: The site is pretty self-explanatory, but if you want to change how it's weighting your stats just type whatever values you want into the fields, it'll update accordingly. As you can see, it's already weighting hit rating at 2.4475 until you have 1742 hit rating, then weighting further hit rating at 0 (to represent the hit cap); if you have soft caps on other stats, you can fill them in using a similar setup.
    Last edited by darkwarrior42; 2011-05-25 at 02:39 AM.

take that 40 int gem out of your chest and put a 20int/20hit gem in

K, thanks guys.

---------- Post added 2011-05-25 at 05:39 PM ----------

Back at hit cap now, thanks.