Question Best Horde Race?

I normally play alliance, but I'm now making some horde characters and want to know what Horde race is the best for a Surv Hunter! Any specific reasons would be awesome other than "pick orc!!" "pick troll!!" "pick goblin!!" etc. Thanks all!

Deleted
    Orc for the AP buff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I will say blood elf, but I am bing biased. Troll has the best racial for MM and SV, and orc for BM. Goblins hast and jump (good in pvp) are good plus you get there money and bank parks. I still say Blood elf as they are my race I like to play...but as a hunter not really the best racial.

For PvP go with goblin. You get that tiny bit of extra distance which is much needed for hunters.
    PvE go with orc for the awesome extra burst.

Does anyone know the specific racial bonuses?

Also, I'm a PvE player

So the toss up is between Orc with Blood Fury and Command, and Troll with Berserking and Bow Specialization.

But on Blood Fury...when i cursored over it, it says melee attack power...is that a mistype, old scroll over button, or is it really only for melee attack power? Berserking doesn't specify melee or ranged, so it seems Troll would be better in that sense..

---------- Post added 2011-05-25 at 03:32 AM ----------

It also seems the Troll base stats are better than Orc:

Stat: Str Agi Sta Int Spi
    Troll: 21 22 20 16 21
    Orc: 23 17 22 17 23

If I'm missing anything let me know please!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiaki View Post
    So the toss up is between Orc with Blood Fury and Command, and Troll with Berserking and Bow Specialization.

But on Blood Fury...when i cursored over it, it says melee attack power...is that a mistype, old scroll over button, or is it really only for melee attack power? Berserking doesn't specify melee or ranged, so it seems Troll would be better in that sense..

---------- Post added 2011-05-25 at 03:32 AM ----------

It also seems the Troll base stats are better than Orc:

Stat: Str Agi Sta Int Spi
    Troll: 21 22 20 16 21
    Orc: 23 17 22 17 23

If I'm missing anything let me know please!
    If you search for information I would suggest to stick with wowhead.
    orc racial show 5% more dmg from pets and the +ap also counts to rap.

If you play MM the best race is troll, due to bow (+1 crit) and haste on-use.
    If you prefer to change specs or / and want to be undepended of rangeslot-typ, pick up orc.
    Without the bow, a troll is behind orcs in pve dps manner.

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

If you're MM or SV and using a bow, trolls are best. In any other situation, orcs are best. Since you can't rely on always using a bow, I'd go with orc if you want maximum damage in most situations.

If I were making a horde hunter I'd go troll though. The orc model is so ugly I can't stand to play one.

Tauren are the only horde race I respect, so pick tauren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll, orcs

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Tauren are the only horde race I respect, so pick tauren.
    For once, high five ! _o/

Okay, I must admit I'm also "a bit" into elves.

Deleted
    Ugh. Google it for the next persons who make this post. It's annoying. Every week there's a post asking this...

15+ Year Old Account
    1. Tauren, for just being awesome.
    2. Troll, for being awesome too. Just a tad less awesome than Tauren. And they got quite nice racials
    3. Orc, for having quite awesome racials
    4. Goblin, just one awesome little green thing. Good racials, nice looks, etc, etc.
    5. Undead, just because I hate Blood Elves.
    6. Blood Elves, just because...

IMO
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    sporebat oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    1. Tauren, for just being awesome.
    this i agree with.
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.

unless they fixxed it, im sad to report that tauren is the worst choice for a hunter.

i have one, and he looks uber! but i do remember in wotlk that i needed to stand further away then other hunters in raids where bosses had big hitboxes
    and i had loads of camara issues.

non the less, if you arnt in a top200guild and dont care about that 0.3% beter output then go for it!

10+ Year Old Account
    dont go after what racials they have, just pick the race u wanna run around as =) tbh
    Last edited by Draknalor186; 2011-05-25 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0smo View Post
    unless they fixxed it, im sad to report that tauren is the worst choice for a hunter.

i have one, and he looks uber! but i do remember in wotlk that i needed to stand further away then other hunters in raids where bosses had big hitboxes
    and i had loads of camara issues.

non the less, if you arnt in a top200guild and dont care about that 0.3% beter output then go for it!
    I'm a Tauren hunter, and I don't have any problems with hit boxes or the camera (aside from just being large in small spaces like caves and hallways). In a raid it's never been a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Draknalor186 View Post
    dont go after what racials they have, just pick the race u wanna run around as =) tbh
    That's what I did. Early on I tried to avoid certain race/class combos entirely because of mismatching racials. Eventually I realized that was stupid, and keeping me from playing the character I really wanted to play. As a result my Tauren hunter was born, and I've never looked back.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

10+ Year Old Account
    My hunter is a troll, but i have to admit, seeing one the other day, that forsaken hunters are seriously badass.

For clarification, i didnt roll troll for the racials, 6 of my 9 characters are trolls (only druid, paladin and rogue arent, and the druid i want to reroll).
    Last edited by shadowkras; 2011-05-25 at 07:17 PM.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

well do u value individuality because racials arnt always good to choose by i like to think who looks best in my classes tiers and i love the way orc hunters look and i love BM so the choice from day 1 was easy

but now with cool new race combos undead hunters seem pretty awesome and they look badass no good racials but that also makes u more rare