Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm disappointed :S.... especially about abyssal maw and that multi queuing thing.

A majority of the fights in T11 favored having little or no Melee DPS. Are there plans to fix this?
    We view this more of a class problem than an encounter problem.
    This is single-handedly one of the most retardest things I've seen them say.

"Not every villain in World of Warcraft gets a chance at redemption."

That's entirely your fault for derping Fandral, along with damn near every other boss we've ever killed, into a screaming loony.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noangel View Post
    What happens when we kill? Ragy in firelands I mean I thought we just banish them back to there only plane. Just curious
    and also boo to another allaince hero not getting redeemed
    He will pop out this quote

"[currentlocation] is merely a setback!"

I wouldn't like Fandal get a stupid raid death,lollooted by people

"Being eaten by Ozumat was merely a setback!"
    ~Neptulon

I love how they're hotfixing queueing for multiple battlegrounds before they even fix the problem of queues going well past the average wait time multiple times before you actually get into a bg.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Sorry but I don't buy the 'Ooo we got excited about fire and decided to scrap Abyssal' explanation. Sounds like they dropped it because they're struggling just to finish firelands.
    OR, you could stop thinking Blizz is the big evil corporation and just accept what they said is true, becuase not every single thing Blizz says is a lie, like most people seem to think.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftyInc View Post
    wow they are really screwing things up lately. if they keep this stuff up they will lose another 10% for sure.
    lol. I like how people who keep using the "BLIZZ IS LOSING SUBSCRIBERS BECAUSE MY ASS ISN'T GETTING KISSED" argument keeps increasing the number of 'lost subscribers' as time goes on.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok...E3 needs to get here in a damn hurry so i can know when TOR comes out so i can gtfo of this sinking ship called WoW. fail excuse for not finishing a dungeon is fail.
    and the whole "we decided to put all our eggs in one basket" statment....how high were they when they thought that? if old sayings counts for anything, you DONT put all ur damn eggs in one basket!

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    lol. I like how people who keep using the "BLIZZ IS LOSING SUBSCRIBERS BECAUSE MY ASS ISN'T GETTING KISSED" argument keeps increasing the number of 'lost subscribers' as time goes on.
    ^
    i can has 10 chars plox?

Quote Originally Posted by Brosemon View Post
    OR, you could stop thinking Blizz is the big evil corporation and just accept what they said is true, becuase not every single thing Blizz says is a lie, like most people seem to think.
    This.

Blizzard is probably one of the most straightforward/frank game companies about their production times and their intents. The problem with their honesty and their willingness to express things they hope to include/work on in the future is that it causes rampant, rabid fan entitlement whenever they decide to scrap a smaller project to amp up quality on more important things, like a whole raid teir.

"Wah, Blizzard is LAZY AND HATES US because they decided to produce one piece of FINISHED CONTENT than two pieces of mediocre content!"

Besides, people who are pining for more 5-mans can just do the Teir 11 content during 4.2. All that stuff is getting so completely nerfed that you can probably roll into those dungeons wearing greens from Twilight Highlands, and 2 hours of killing T11 bosses will give you more points than 2 hours of doing heroics anyday.
    Last edited by greyghost; 2011-05-25 at 05:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

I don't know why I bother to read the Dev's Q & A anymore. It just always makes Blizz sound lazy, or uninterested in their own game. And maybe they are, and that is why the content is going the way it is. I guess for those of us that have played for 6+ years, and the game is getting boring, it might just be the same way for the people who have been working on it for probably 7-8+ years. They might want to move onto something new too.

Granted I have to lawl, my boyfriend is so fed up with WoW he is trying Aion out again. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    "In the meantime, we don’t want to over-constrain encounter design, or worse, make it feel very formulaic by getting to the point where players expect the “melee fight” to be followed by the “adds fight,” followed by the “Patchwerk fight,” then the “ranged fight.” We’re making sure that melee have some fights where they can shine in Firelands. To use just one example, the Sons of Flame on Ragnaros tend to be better handled by melee than ranged."

Really? So Blizzard is admitting Melee are not preferred, and not going to do exponential steps to fix it. Instead, there just going to give melee a good fight here and there, and the rest will be Range Friendly.

We’ve decided for now that the Vashj’ir quest line along with the Throne of the Tides dungeon does a pretty good job of finishing the Neptulon story.
    Setting the stage for the raid against Azshara. You watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Noangel View Post
    What happens when we kill? Ragy in firelands I mean I thought we just banish them back to there only plane. Just curious
    and also boo to another allaince hero not getting redeemed
    You call Fandral a Hero?
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Nobar View Post
    I hope so. With the Vashj'ir quest line, they would have to put Azshara in a raid somewhere. At least I would hope. At this point I wonder sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobar View Post
    how many years are we gonna watch and wait for? ofc, knowing blizz's strategy, when it DOES come out, just wait 6 months so they can nerf it to hell and back and get free epics! we all win! wait....

Quote Originally Posted by asteest View Post
    He will pop out this quote

"[currentlocation] is merely a setback!"

I wouldn't like Fandal get a stupid raid death,lollooted by people
    Why not? What should happen to him?

Sorry, he was a lousy character - something terrible happened to his son in war, so he decides to go completely apeshat and sell out to the nightmare, then to Ragnaros. He was never good. He also was only barely an Alliance character.
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    We’ve decided for now that the Vashj’ir quest line along with the Throne of the Tides dungeon does a pretty good job of finishing the Neptulon story.
    Big fail blizzard, i was really looking forward to abyssal maw, with or without neptulon.

Quote Originally Posted by creepygnome View Post
    I hope so. With the Vashj'ir quest line, they would have to put Azshara in a raid somewhere. At least I would hope. At this point I wonder sometimes.
    Makes sense to me. T11 we fought air. T12 Fire. T13 maybe Water in an Abyssal Maw raid. then T14 - Earth, as in the Earthwarder himself.