Deleted

Obsidian Shuffle Nerfed Even Further

Green uncut gems in 4.2 will vendor for a mere 50s. :O

http://www.justmytwocopper.org/2011/...+Two+Copper%29

I'm screwed!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomasmgp View Post
    Im sorry when was the first nerf? I still make 4-5k a night prospecting and then crafting and DEing. Sell the dust and essences and the rare cut gems.
    Pre 4.1 cut greens would vendor for 9g a pop.

Im sorry when was the first nerf? I still make 4-5k a night prospecting and then crafting and DEing. Sell the dust and essences and the rare cut gems.
    Same. People just have to put in some effort now *GASP*

You forgot transmuting!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only green gems people sold anyways were the blue ones cause you couldnt craft them into anything. If you vendored gems that could be made into necklaces/rings and then DE'd you were just dumb.
    Or you were smart and figured out that dust prices were shit and netted you about 7g per gem while you could cut them and vendor them for 9g...

Not all servers are like yours. Atm it's about break even if I were to do a shuffle into enchanting mats on my server.

Death improves everyone's reputation...

Yeah because it's like that on every server. (hint: it's not)

They should have done it the same day they nerfed cut green gem prices.
    The damage in form of inflation from this is already over the top.

This nerf will only hit those players that in my opinion never deserved the free gold the shuffle gave you.
    For those that cut and sell the rare gems, transmute/craft+DE the uncommon gems, the shuffle won't change (with the exception of lower SSD price)

Quote Originally Posted by MalooTakant View Post
    Or you were smart and figured out that dust prices were shit and netted you about 7g per gem while you could cut them and vendor them for 9g...

Not all servers are like yours. Atm it's about break even if I were to do a shuffle into enchanting mats on my server.
    Same on my server. Dusts are so cheap that straight grinding mobs would make me more gold an hour than using my prospecting + jcing + enchanting. Such a bunch of bullshit.

Dust sells for crap all on my server. Not sure what to do with all of my alicite. =/

Maybe I'll just chuck them in the guild bank for someone's unlevelled JC alt to use.

I'd just try to rid my stock of them if I can right now. I feel like Blizzard is only going to continually depreciate them.