Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Delmortis View Post
    From SimulationCraft 4.1 scale factor results:

Balance Druids: Hit to cap, then Haste >> Mastery > Crit
    Arcane Mage: Hit to cap, Mastery > Crit > Haste (but all are somewhat close)
    Fire Mage: Hit to cap, then Haste = Crit > Mastery
    Frost Mage: Hit to cap, then Haste > Mastery > Crit
    Frostfire Fire Mage: Hit to cap, then Crit > Haste > Mastery
    Frostfire Frost Mage: Hit to cap, then Haste > Mastery > Crit
    Shadow Priest: Haste > Hit to cap == Mastery == Crit
    Elemental Shaman: Hit to cap > Haste > Mastery > Crit
    Drain Life Affliction Warlock: Hit to cap > Haste > Crit > Mastery
    Affliction Warlock: Hit to cap > Haste > Crit > Mastery
    Demonology Warlock: Hit to cap > Mastery > Crit > Haste
    Destruction Warlock: Hit to cap > Haste > Crit > Mastery

Number of specs with Haste as #1 non-Hit stat (or equal #1):

Number of specs with Crit as #1 non-Hit stat (or equal #1):

Number of specs with Mastery as #1 non-Hit stat (or equal #1):

Normalized by class:

Haste:
    -------
    Druid: 1
    Mage: 0.6
    Priest: 1
    Shaman: 1
    Warlock: 0.75
    == 4.35 / 5 = 0.87

Crit:
    ------
    Mage: 0.4
    == 0.4 / 5 == 0.08

Mastery:
    ---------
    Mage: 0.2
    Warlock: 0.25
    == 0.45 / 5 = 0.09

Thus Haste is by *far* the best caster secondary (non-Hit) stat for the majority of casters.

If you normalize by picking the highest single-target DPS spec for each class:

Mage: Arcane
    Warlock: Affliction Drain Life

Haste:
    --------
    Priest + Shaman + Druid + Warlock

Crit:
    ------
    None

Mastery:
    -----------
    Mage

So 4 out of 5 caster classes prefer Haste over Crit or Mastery.
    Only 1 prefers Mastery over the others.

Even if you make the assumption that there are 3 times as many Warlocks and Mages as each hybrid caster that gives:

Haste:
    --------
    Priest + Druid + Shaman + 3 * Warlocks == 6

Mastery:
    ----------
    3* Mage == 3

Or 67% prefer Haste.

That and haste for arcane is greatly devalued due to the 4set bonus, you can expect arcane mages want to get more haste when they break it.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    just to settle this arguement/discussion, arcane mages need ~14% haste not including raid buffs/heroism/bloodlust/timewarp, because at this value with the aforementioned cooldowns, and the 4set bonus AB reaches GCD, making any more than 14% a waste of time, once this figure is reached then mastery becomes the top secondary stat, (hit rating to cap is obv top of this list though), so there we go problem solved, haste is awesome until u get ~14% after that u stack mastery up until u can't squeeze any more juice from ur gear set.

Why is the Rep Cloak in this new list an ilvl 391? Used to be 378... bug in the list or change in the rep-items?

So we get only one healer mace, and from the name, it obviously drops from Ragnaros.

For fuck sake blizzard, why do healer weapons always come from the last boss.

would like the guns to be rep items WAS DISAPOINTED TO BE UNABLE TO FIND A SINGLE GUN IN THE T11 RAID CONTENT

dam caps lock

doubt i will happen tho

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sexually attracted to Hammer of the Firelord.

Where's the mastery on melee gear for Rets

Deleted
    WTB booost in firelands on live....

for mount....

really.. so none hardcore pve player cant get mount or any loots?

as i see on the videos on PTR its darn hard boss fights..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delmortis View Post
    They really went out of their way to add some crappy items this time.
    Far too many caster items with crit/mastery. All casters prefer Haste.
    Even holy paladins prefer haste, but even now there is not only items with haste on... reforging is an option.
    Thing is, it wont be different for you than for everyone else. Its still you hitting the keys, making the most of what your character is equipped with.

So much qq and the stuff aint even final yet. Be positive, and be negative WHEN u REALLY have a reason to be.

---------- Post added 2011-05-26 at 11:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    would like the guns to be rep items WAS DISAPOINTED TO BE UNABLE TO FIND A SINGLE GUN IN THE T11 RAID CONTENT

dam caps lock

doubt i will happen tho
    It could be me having a bad memory, but werent u able to get one from trash in BWD or TBOT?

---------- Post added 2011-05-26 at 11:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    So we get only one healer mace, and from the name, it obviously drops from Ragnaros.

For fuck sake blizzard, why do healer weapons always come from the last boss.
    As far as i know, only holy paladins will have their weapon drops from end bosses. Druids, priests and shammies can use staffs and daggers.
    So tbh its only Holy paladins having to wait untill end bosses, but then i always just get the Epiq pvp mace untill then..
    What really bothers me, have been the ill usage of Tier items for holy paladins. While others can easily use their HC tier gear, holy paladins simply refuse to use it, apart from shoulders, since the stats are extremly bad on t11 gear.

But then again, for me its not about gear. Its about killing stuff. Gear is nothing but a requirement to kill stuff. Nothing else.

ilevels are certainly confused, I checked the ptr vendors in orgrimmar, and found the new relics their, 378, 700 points each.

I would love to sse weapon models and stuff like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_Moon View Post
    ilevels are certainly confused, I checked the ptr vendors in orgrimmar, and found the new relics their, 378, 700 points each.

I would love to sse weapon models and stuff like that.
    I think they implemented many "heroic" versions of things that obviously can only be bought on normal. I don't think the 391 versions of 378 items that can only be bought at vendors (relics, cloaks, wands, rings) will make it into the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adanosa View Post
    I think they implemented many "heroic" versions of things that obviously can only be bought on normal. I don't think the 391 versions of 378 items that can only be bought at vendors (relics, cloaks, wands, rings) will make it into the game.
    Yeah, I don't think we'll end up seeing all of those things as 391 - just like we don't actually have the heroic versions of trash drops that were datamined prior to Cata. Like the Avengers of Hyjal rewards - you aren't going to get a 391 item for friendly rep. I know the rings at exalted will end up 391 but I highly doubt the items you get for the reputation levels prior to that are going to be 391 even though they have 391 items listed here.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelly View Post
    It looks like it to me.. Probably 1-3 of these + carnelian/nightstone or whatever to make your epic gem. But where will it come from? Someone post if you find out
    I suspect the Crystalized Firestone, while listed as 'junk' for the moment, is actually the next tier's crafting mat like the Primordial Saronite out of ICC raids. Blizzard already confirmed there will be a crafting mat this tier for professions and the first (or second?) phase of forging Dragonwrath.

I just hope the cost of the Firestone mat in Valor Points isn't extreme, as I plan to buy up what I can for starting on Dragonwrath on my mage main. I just hope the mat won't be BoP in the final build since then I can't "borrow" my alts' VP for buying them. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorath View Post
    I suspect the Crystalized Firestone, while listed as 'junk' for the moment, is actually the next tier's crafting mat like the Primordial Saronite out of ICC raids. Blizzard already confirmed there will be a crafting mat this tier for professions and the first (or second?) phase of forging Dragonwrath.

I just hope the cost of the Firestone mat in Valor Points isn't extreme, as I plan to buy up what I can for starting on Dragonwrath on my mage main. I just hope the mat won't be BoP in the final build since then I can't "borrow" my alts' VP for buying them. >.<
    We already know what the new Primordial Saronite will be - Living Embers.

Deleted
    anyone know if all my valor points will be turned in upcomming patch into lower justice points? Like in previous big patch with new tier

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Segi View Post
    anyone know if all my valor points will be turned in upcomming patch into lower justice points? Like in previous big patch with new tier
    Yes they will be converted and you'll start with zero valor points in 4.2. Sorry I don't have a blue post at hand to quote from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from Sulfuras, do any of these have new models besides the placeholders?
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

why are they still putting crit on rogue daggers?

Quote Originally Posted by Segi View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post11627895

Quote Originally Posted by The_Butcher View Post
    Aside from Sulfuras, do any of these have new models besides the placeholders?
    http://www.wowheadnews.com/blog=1842...id-pvp-weapons
    new weapon models, they are not linked with ingame items currently but they are in game files

Quote Originally Posted by RReeplaY View Post
    WTB booost in firelands on live....

for mount....

really.. so none hardcore pve player cant get mount or any loots?

as i see on the videos on PTR its darn hard boss fights..
    gota earn da good mounts sry not everything is handed out to you D: and the raids on the ptr look easy as hell.

and jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus this is not a completed loot list plz stop complaining about loot.