Poll: Blizzard's favorite class this expansion?

Page 1 of 21
... LastLast

Arrow Which class so far has Blizzard 'favored' the most in Cataclysm?

If I remember accurately, most people thought Blizzard was favoring Paladins the most in Wrath of the Lich King. As of now and since the first class changes for Cataclysm, what class do you think Blizzard has been most generous towards the most?

*UPDATE* - I guess I was oblivious; i didn't expect that large of a percentage of people to vote for mages. I knew mages would be up there somewhere, but what I was thinking to this question more as in the content and the amount of dedication Blizzard has implemented to their tactics etc. Not really about buffs and nerfs.
    Last edited by Nanaboostme; 2011-05-28 at 12:02 AM.

Take a look at every class balance change list, since well, this expansion's launch.

Mages, hands down.
    "Actually, it'd be more like a group of friends all buying tickets for a play, but then being charged extra to sit together."

Mage for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's mages or hunters. Shadow Priests are also up there. The rest aren't rly even close.

nerf paper, scissors are fine.

sincerely, rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Mage/Paladin. I wish I had my class reworked into broken OPness every expansion like Paladins.
    White Knights on mmo-champion.com forums: Able to troll with no repercussions!

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair the people who honestly believe that blizzard favors a single class are stupid plain and simple. That doesn't make any logical sense, why on earth would a company make one section of it's player base better than the rest?

I'm sure mage will win the poll. But, that's because 70% of people on MMO-champion are band-wagon jumpers and 10% are utterly ignorant. It's a shame that the 70% of sheep often listen to the 10% that are ignorant.

Honourable mention to Warriors.

And to the nerd rager in here who plays a Mage...
    I voted Mage because they are a class that my class I'm incapable of beating 1v1 in pvp (when I was I'm the low 1900s, so I'm not completely terrible), and has 90% of their damage from one ability in pve while being extremely competitive on meters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enny meeny miny Mage.

Mages seem to have been getting the majority of buffs this expansion.

Death Knight tanking is really good as well this expansion.

Mage by far. And shaman are the forgotten one by blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    It's mages or hunters. Shadow Priests are also up there. The rest aren't rly even close.
    lol frost dk

Quote Originally Posted by Senaelanna View Post
    Mage/Paladin. I wish I had my class reworked into broken OPness every expansion like Paladins.
    I have no clue wtf you're talking about. Would you please list something that was "OP" in paladins in Cataclysm?

Any spec will do. Just because Blizzard thinks ret/prot self healing was too much doesnt mean anything..rogues had better self healing even when we could spam WoG at the expense of dmg.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

Amg u guise, maejz r liek, op.

I lol'd. But only a little. They haven't "favored" any class, really. This poll needs a "none of the above" option as well.

I think "support" is a better term than favor.

All these mage/dk tweaks get on my nerves when there are plenty of classes/specs that need buffed that have barely been touched this entire expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol someone picked shaman, i think that is the most least favored class

i picked mage :|

10+ Year Old Account
    People saying that paladins have been (cata start till 4.0.6) and/or are atm OP have never played a paladin .

Also shaman healers tend to be op in certain environments .
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by Squishychunk View Post
    I think "support" is a better term than favor.

All these mage/dk tweaks get on my nerves when there are plenty of classes/specs that need buffed that have barely been touched this entire expansion.
    *cough* rogues *cough*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?

all i know is its not rogues or shamans ...both the classes i play rofls
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedeus View Post
    Take a look at every class balance change list, since well, this expansion's launch.

Mages, hands down.
    to everyone thats saying mage ,could you please explain other then just saying mage. i play a mage and my dps is on par with mm and surv hunters, unholy dk's and warriors if we all are around the same gear. look at the website state of dps and we are like 7 down on the list. so instead of saying mages are op could you explain what makes them op. cause i sure would like to get in on it.