Poll: Blizzard's favorite class this expansion?

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by moocowfrakmilk View Post
    i choked a bit when i read this. WEll done sir, you trolled me good.
    Am I to take it you disagree?

DK's are doing a fine job of tanking so far as I see. Bad DK's are terribad, but a good one is a dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Numeanor View Post
    Nah mages can't blow you up in 2 seconds, but they can make you unable to do anything for a few seconds while they eat you around 50+% HP. And after you can start doing something they have shield up and even if you destroy it, you get frozen again. And ofc more you attack, more you are slowed. So as MM hunter if I start on frost mage and he is busy or running away I mostly have chances to kill him, if he gets on me I'm usualy toast....
    then you are a bad hunter. Hunters are probably the single most powerful class against mages since they skullfucked feral druids.
    "It is like they have two devs changing shit in some kind of a war. "Fuck mages" "No fuck you!" and every few weeks they get into arguments and secretly change the notes and hope the other guy doesn't notice." ~Strakha

I really giggled when I saw the poll result. The mage hate is...overwhelming. Not that I'm disagreeing, just think it's funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage, anyone who disagrees, is a mage themself.

True story.
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dariela View Post
    That will end in 4.2. The only way they can reliably top meters is to multi-dot in solar eclipse, which they are working on nerfing.
    The only thing blizzard did so far was making sure boomkins dont pick up a talent when they moonfire spam and that talent only increases moonfire direct damage.

Moonkin op'ness was never about moonfire direct dmg on multiple targets and spamming moonfire was never optimal in single target fights

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    somethign thats not op in paladins hmmmmmmm besides our dps relying to heavily apon procs.... ?

besides us hitting for random numbers unless were in full 359 gear..... the shit goes on and on if you play a pally you should know how random it is yourself. my dps varies from 4k-13k that shit is to unreliable. and yes i am hit and expertise cap and yes i do have a fair rotation.
    Enh has been RNGRNGRNGBANANANAPHONE for a long time, you get used to it... and sacrificing a Gnome here and there helps please the RNG gods.
    Remember what you heard, when you weren't even listening

The Patient Mountain Called Monkey's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Defiantly mage. They have had like what 2 nerfs? Now with arcane buffs where it finally becomes a one button class. The only thing I can say is that arcane barrage is no where near it's strength at the beginning of Wrath. Yet when a full pve mage beats a full 2200 viscous pally in like 5 secs there is something wrong with this world. If anything they need to either increase the mana cost for Arcane blast again, or reduce it's damage cause right now it is probably the most op class in both pvp and pve.
    There were no screams, there was no time
    The mountain called Monkey had spoken
    It was only fire and then, nothing

Deleted
    mages for sure

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    You are strong, which is exactly my point. I didn't say you were OP right now (Close to, any Warlock+Resto Shaman+X setup works), but have been OP in the past (S6 Destro, SL/SL comes to mind). Further more you have been strong almost every season (Think you were weak in S1, but I didn't play back then).

Taking this in mind, I don't think it's weird to say Warlocks are Blizzards fav class (I don't believe they really have a fav class, but yeah).
    If it's PvP ...
    Demonology - Fel Storm nerf, Immolation Aura nerf (iirc)

Destruction - Can't remember, 'cause I'm not that interested in destruction, but I think destruction's been rather weak in Cata.

Affliction - gotta give it to you, there's been a LOT of them. But Drain Life nerf inc, chaw haw.

In general most of the dots can be cleansed, demonology's almost exclusively dangerous if Meta's up and targets are clustered.

1 word..... Mage!

I am Hunter - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by Eregion View Post
    The only thing blizzard did so far was making sure boomkins dont pick up a talent when they moonfire spam and that talent only increases moonfire direct damage.

Moonkin op'ness was never about moonfire direct dmg on multiple targets and spamming moonfire was never optimal in single target fights
    I'm aware, and if I'm aware, and you are aware, I'm fairly certain Blizzard is aware as well. I forsee more changes to moonkin before the patch goes live.

Maybe they won't catch it. Maybe they feel that the choice between strong multi-dotting and DPS on the move is a compelling one. I'm willing to bet they finish their nerf tho, once they realize that Moonkins will just spec out of lunar shower.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx View Post
    Blizzard is a conglomerate that through lower sub numbers has raised revenue. They're not stupid, they're just not catering to you.
    Yes yes, I know, the sky just bonked you on the head, casuals are taking over the government, and some baddie just got a raid drop... I think you'll live.

http://darisdroppings.wordpress.com

Deleted
    Mage
    422 votes. 68.84% of all the votes.

The poll speaks for itself

The poll results say it all...

Deleted
    I still wonder why anyone (7 ppl) would actually vote Druid?

But yeah, the Mages can say what ever they want, the poll result still speaks for itself.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyne View Post
    lol frost dk
    doesn't realy count as u see they got nerfed again..

Hands down, Mage. If you think it's not a Mage you more than likely play one.

Deleted
    It is deffinately mage. Mages have seen nothing but love, and everytime the nerfbat's been by, it's been changed into a buff instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizzini View Post
    Defiantly mage. They have had like what 2 nerfs? Now with arcane buffs where it finally becomes a one button class. The only thing I can say is that arcane barrage is no where near it's strength at the beginning of Wrath. Yet when a full pve mage beats a full 2200 viscous pally in like 5 secs there is something wrong with this world. If anything they need to either increase the mana cost for Arcane blast again, or reduce it's damage cause right now it is probably the most op class in both pvp and pve.
    You got rolled by an arcane mage in PvP? Why would you let him arcane blast at least 4 times? Play better...

1 1 1 1 2 1 1 1 1 2 1 1 1 1 2. Such a hard rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    I think we all know which class Blizzard has favored ;P
    says the dk....

*cough* all of Wrath *cough*