Poll: Blizzard's favorite class this expansion?

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Alaitoc, I am in love with your sig. I'd just typed up a paragraph or so explaining that this poll needs to be broken down into specs since I think everyone is specifically looking only at frost PvP when I just had to hit View Image and lost all of that -- and I don't even care, because that sig is awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeryana View Post
    Alaitoc, I am in love with your sig. I'd just typed up a paragraph or so explaining that this poll needs to be broken down into specs since I think everyone is specifically looking only at frost PvP when I just had to hit View Image and lost all of that -- and I don't even care, because that sig is awesome.
    Hehe, thank you

Deleted
    definitely not warlocks, they saw we were having too much fun with DL so the nerfed it to the ground

---------- Post added 2011-05-28 at 12:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ted23 View Post
    suck my balls cuz.... mmo-champ the bastion of WoW related content has a "Play RIFT today" ad on the main page.

i guess mmo-champ sold out huh? money talks baby. money talks.
    it's google's ad thingy, it detects that youre on a site about MMOs, so it displays ads relating to MMOs

Deleted
    suck my balls cuz.... mmo-champ the bastion of WoW related content has a "Play RIFT today" ad on the main page.

i guess mmo-champ sold out huh? money talks baby. money talks.
    My ignorant friend. those ads are from Google.

MMO Champ has nothing to do with them.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamG3691 View Post
    definitely not warlocks, they saw we were having too much fun with DL so the nerfed it to the ground

---------- Post added 2011-05-28 at 12:24 AM ----------

it's google's ad thingy, it detects that youre on a site about MMOs, so it displays ads relating to MMOs
    The irony is still epic level 372

I laughed when i saw the results.
    I bet all the mages voted random because they know they're OP and it's going to stay like that.. XD

Deleted
    Uh no.
    Its not a tiny banner ad. When was the last time you visited the main page? http://www.mmo-champion.com
    RIFT must have paid a lot of money for this.
    the square one?
    same thing... look at it's source code, it's googleads, rift pays google, google pays mmochamp
    and mine shows curse anyway

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    This thread was obviously created with the intentions to call Mages out, not even sure why it's still here. While they probably haven't got the "most attention", they've certainly seen very little negative attention.

That said, I'd argue that other classes have received more positive attention though. People are just hellbent to see the negative for Mages... and Blizzard isn't delivering.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05 View Post
    This thread was obviously created with the intentions to call Mages out, not even sure why it's still here. While they probably haven't got the "most attention", they've certainly seen very little negative attention.

That said, I'd argue that other classes have received more positive attention though. People are just hellbent to see the negative for Mages... and Blizzard isn't delivering.
    No way did i intend to create this thread to point a finger at mages. I knew mages were up there somewhere but I didn't think 70% of people would actually vote mages. And I agree I don't think mages are the ones blizzard has given the most attention to. I would say hunters or dk content-wise

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azanure View Post
    My ignorant friend. those ads are from Google.

MMO Champ has nothing to do with them.
    So Google ads control the pixel width and margin depth of the banners on the page in order to create the overflow effect between the background and the top advertisement banner?

While I don't care as these sites need ads to stay running, think again my ignorant friend. The ad may pop up at random intervals, but it was placed with thought somewhere down the road.

No way did i intend to create this thread to point a finger at mages. I knew mages were up there somewhere but I didn't think 70% of people would actually vote mages.
    My apologies. I guess as a Mage myself, I've seen enough threads of this nature where it's hard to tell the difference :P I should probably stop reading the forums so much
    Last edited by skylla05; 2011-05-27 at 11:36 PM.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Deleted
    So Google ads control the pixel width and margin depth of the banners on the page in order to create the overflow effect between the background and the top advertisement banner?

While I don't care as these sites need ads to stay running, think again my ignorant friend. The ad may pop up at random intervals, but it was placed with thought.

My apologies. I guess as a Mage myself, I've seen enough threads of this nature where it's hard to tell the difference :P I should probably stop reading the forums so much
    wha?
    I'm just getting a single "RIFT" brown box

Deleted

While I don't care as these sites need ads to stay running, think again my ignorant friend. The ad may pop up at random intervals, but it was placed with thought somewhere down the road.

This is a MMO related website. So Google ads automaticaly chooses MMO related ads.

I have a Ragnarok online ad atm, does that mean that it was also placed there with thought somewhere down the road?

And why the fuck am i discusing about internet ads on a friday night?
    Last edited by mmoc40ef98ccdf; 2011-05-27 at 11:54 PM.

Yes we all know people like to complain about frost mages, but are they really worst than frost DKs right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Mage. 3 Competetive DPS specs.
    Arcane, Arcane and Arcane?

Have you seen ranking or looked at dps simulation? Mages really have to work hard on fights where they cant cheese it with spellsteal or aoe. If fire and frost are competitive on non gimmick fights with same level of gear, you have a problem in your raid. I know what I'm talking about, look me up (Preheat of Staghelm)

As of 4.1 in pve mages really only have one spec in PvE, unless its some fight where you require aoe.

everyone who voted mage is not playing a dk, everyone who voted dk is playing a mage...

it would be interesting to run this poll again post 4.2 lol

I agree with Mage overall, as Arcane kills PvE and Frost just laughs at PvP.

However from a pure PvE standpoint, you have to mention Hunters, they are just rediculous right now even under the hands of a pure bad.

Also PvP, someone has to mention Shamans. LOL Hex / Purge / Ranged Interupt.

/sigh

Where did the OP mention mages? There is zero bias in his posting against any class, it's a simple question with a very clear result. So when the community comes to the conclusion that mages are the most "favored" class, he's calling out? Use your fucking brain and try to think before you dump your bullshit.

i looked at these results an /gasp dks have been hit with so many nerfs because of pvp babys that our pve game is jacked up an we still gettin hit even more its like were soon to be the zero class not hero
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Hunters= get to 85 do 15k-18k+ dps in 346 or less blues, raid gear =top dps/damage, and yet they were semi-recently "nerfed" , dont see too many people crying about that though, just cry alot about mages .all good, hunters can still be the top dps /damage even after "nerfs" that just required them to switch to another spec to be top again..all good there, totally balanced...lol

Deleted
    haha.. i love pve-tards crying about "pvp babys" and how they are ruining their "pve game".

Yea... its not a pve game... its a mmo with both pve and pvp... stop crying and move out of fire!