Poll: Blizzard's favorite class this expansion?

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    I wonder who are the 27 people that voted for Shaman. Lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    haha.. i love pve-tards crying about "pvp babys" and how they are ruining their "pve game".

Yea... its not a pve game... its a mmo with both pve and pvp... stop crying and move out of fire!
    WoW is a PvE game that has PvP on the side.

Deleted
    Aahahahahah, those results.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fire the baldy already.
    I've walked the realms of the dead. I have seen the infinite dark. Nothing you say. Or do. Could possibly frighten me.
    We are not monsters! We are not the mindless wretches of a ghoul army! NO! We are a force even more terrifying! We are the chill in a coward's spine! We are the instruments of an unyielding ire! WE ARE THE FORSAKEN!
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long.

Quote Originally Posted by Palidan View Post
    I wonder who are the 27 people that voted for Shaman. Lulz.
    People that got Thunderstormed off of the flag area in EotS or off of LM in AB?

Quote Originally Posted by Áreoneon View Post
    I agree with Mage overall, as Arcane kills PvE and Frost just laughs at PvP.

However from a pure PvE standpoint, you have to mention Hunters, they are just rediculous right now even under the hands of a pure bad.

Also PvP, someone has to mention Shamans. LOL Hex / Purge / Ranged Interupt.

/sigh
    Hex and purge is OP, really? I'm glad you're not a dev. You would probably nerf stealth too "rogues are invisible, nerf!"

Deleted
    The few that voted for rogue & shaman must have stopped playing sometime during TBC, or be very oblivious to what goes on.

Mages easily, as everyone has said And I say it again

They always have an adjustment in nearly every PTR update for a while now, whether it is a nerf or a buff, indicating they get a lot more attention in general.

Ahh I can see it now, a pet mage perched on the Dev's desks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mage, Derp.

Quote Originally Posted by godofslack View Post
    To be fair the people who honestly believe that blizzard favors a single class are stupid plain and simple. That doesn't make any logical sense, why on earth would a company make one section of it's player base better than the rest?

I'm sure mage will win the poll. But, that's because 70% of people on MMO-champion are band-wagon jumpers and 10% are utterly ignorant. It's a shame that the 70% of sheep often listen to the 10% that are ignorant.
    Obvious troll is obvious, or you're a Mage lol...
    Last edited by Yaoi; 2011-05-30 at 07:47 AM.

Deleted
    Mages, hunters and currently ferulz.
    DK's that have been voted were pvp I guess? Raid dps we've seen glory in the start but we got nerfed hard with unholy now being near-bottom dps. I wouldn't say most favoured in PvE

Deleted
    LOL Ferals the most favored in Cata?? Did you miss the part of the shapeshift nerf? The break of our end talent? The nerf to FB that made it just about useless? The fact that we now have to spam Shred, cause we don't have a finisher? Yeah vote Ferals for sure......

This poll just keeps getting better. Every time some thinks mages are "fine l2play" we should redirect em to this. And what my above druid fella said@ Shapeshifting nerf ruined feral pvp.

Deleted
    Was obvious which class would "win" :P
    Last edited by mmocaedccb7ab9; 2011-05-30 at 05:03 PM.