Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiva View Post
    Lol your saying rogue heals are OP?

Seriously?

Oh christ the DK fourm lol just...lol
    Erm he didint say OP but after this nerf rogues do have the highest healing potential out of the melee specs. You cant realy deny that no mater how much you try.t
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesovr View Post
    Erm he didint say OP but after this nerf rogues do have the highest healing potential out of the melee specs. You cant realy deny that no mater how much you try.t
    Ya and since combat readiness and cloak share a CD in 4.2 we're squish-IER more so than normal.

right now yes our survivability is kinda high when you pop everything

Combat Readiness > Cloak > Evasion > Recuperate.

but I've played around with it on the PTR we're SQUISHY

Dk's will still have the abiity to out heal some damage even with the up coming nerfs.
    Last edited by Kiva; 2011-06-04 at 07:04 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    in line with a sleeping bag for d3 beta and CE
    thanks blizzard finaly makeing dk's feeling the nerfbat after being op with frost spec

Btw... without the glyph it still heals for 10k..... Which means we can glyph strangulate to keep you all shut up for 2 seconds longer.. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Zalavaaris View Post
    Btw... without the glyph it still heals for 10k..... Which means we can glyph strangulate to keep you all shut up for 2 seconds longer.. Haha
    Yeah cause strangulate effects melee....

Can still die so we're pretty happy about it

Dk's will still have the abiity to out heal some damage even with the up coming nerfs.
    You can't even "outheal" a hunter pet with deathstrike without the glyph.

Quote Originally Posted by Breyers View Post
    Talk about a moron, who has no idea how the mechanics of this game actually work.

Though I see you play Druid, Warlock, Shaman, and Mage.... 4 of the MOST represented PvP classes. lol
    Not to forget the warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalavaaris View Post
    And the winner of the "On the Bright Side" award goes to...
    I like sandwiches

Good, maybe Death knights will do something other then spam death strike in area now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post
    Good, maybe Death knights will do something other then spam death strike in area now.
    Yah, we will get trained and die hopelessly.
    I'm a reverse solipsist. I know the rest of the universe is real, I just don't have any conclusive proof that I exist.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ya and since combat readiness and cloak share a CD in 4.2 we're squish-IER more so than normal.

right now yes our survivability is kinda high when you pop everything

Combat Readiness > Cloak > Evasion > Recuperate.

but I've played around with it on the PTR we're SQUISHY

shh with you rogue, my rejuvenation or lifebloom wont get liked 10x with the new season gear as feral but you will at least get a 500-1,5k more tick depending on the hp gained from the gear. Let's face it, or let yourself face it that rogues healing a OP. Now I'm talking about a 2v2 POV. There's just so much you can do, just vanish and use that 2 x combo points and heal yourself. I mean against DKs you can stun them, kite them and even silence or whatever.. But against a stealthed rogue that's lurking in the deep dark of nothing just heals himself by pressing recup and laughing. Recup heals 3-4% now right? that's with an HP pool of 127k which sounds reasonable for me without buffs a 5k tick every 3 sec, ( feral rejuvenation heals for 1,8k-2,2k every 3 sec and can be dispelled, regrowth 400-500 overtime each 2-3 sec and a 4-5 k instant heal with a mana cost of 20% of your mana. Lifebloom ticks for 12-15k after 13 sec ( 3 x globals outside form ) ) If you still don't see that a rogues recup is OP. How is it going to be when we reach 150-200k hp? This is the start! 200k hp = 8k ticks, that's just crazy, more resilience and other stats will make it insane oh well..

Another stupid pvp nerf, now death strike is useles once again in raid if i have to save my ass with an heal.
    GG bliz.

http://i53.tinypic.com/15duq6a.jpg

Frost DK self heal is op for pvp, no matter what, nerf deserved.. Blizz should balance self healing with oshit cooldowns, would fix a problem for pvp.

But Blizz need to find a solution for pve too, little redesign wouldn't hurt..
    Last edited by Norther; 2011-06-05 at 12:02 PM.
    asd

Quote Originally Posted by Norther View Post
    http://i53.tinypic.com/15duq6a.jpg

Frost DK self heal is op for pvp, no matter what, nerf deserved.. Blizz should balance self healing with oshit cooldowns, would fix a problem for pvp.

But Blizz need to find a solution for pve too, little redesign wouldn't hurt..
    Quite compelling considering this is a random bg which his team lost and he died 7 times.
    Please at least put some effort into it...

Deleted
    i dont have time to read all those posts...but
    blizzard is an experienced company offering one of the most played games this world has ever known for about 5 years(correct me if i am wrong)...so if you see them making a class change a buff or a nerf that means they know what they are doing, they have skilled emplyees that are specially trained for such things(ppl that are balancing the game mechanics)! in case one of the changes they made is a verry big nerf or a verry big buff,they will obviously change it in a hotfix!
    the point is,stop making so much drama/qq about nerfs/buffs, because the point of it is to balance the game not to make u unhappy...so just go on wtf!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symby View Post
    blizzard is an experienced company[snip]...so if you see them making a class change a buff or a nerf that means they know what they are doing, they have skilled emplyees that are specially trained for such things(ppl that are balancing the game mechanics)
    This is the highlight of this thread tbh. "Blizzard knows what they are doing".

Wow.. just wow. Overstatement of the century! I will have this as my signature for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Satanous View Post
    This is the sort of uninformed player that propels some of these baseless decisions. If a DK is spamming DS in an arena, they are either losing very badly or just suck. Both scenarios are a win for any decent opposing team.

---------- Post added 2011-06-05 at 10:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wakarimas View Post
    This is the highlight of this thread tbh. "Blizzard knows what they are doing".

Wow.. just wow. Overstatement of the century! I will have this as my signature for sure.
    Maybe they started playing in 4.1?
    I like sandwiches

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    This is the sort of uninformed player that propels some of these baseless decisions. If a DK is spamming DS in an arena, they are either losing very badly or just suck. Both scenarios are a win for any decent opposing team.

---------- Post added 2011-06-05 at 10:19 AM ----------

Maybe they started playing in 4.1?
    I dont know. It really doesnt matter when you started playing for that statement to be valid tbh

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can taste the DK Q.Q already..... >:9
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

As an Elemental Shaman, I say God bless Blizzard and anyone else who wants nerf DKs. Pls beat the shit out of DKs with the nerfbat.

Love the DKs who are upset because (1) they can't solo heroic dungeon bosses any more or (2) they can't win 1 v. 2 anymore. Welcome to being balanced. If you want to self heal, roll blood spec and presence and you will still heal like a truck. I can solo ozruk heroic in blood spec and pres. Tell me another tank that can do that.