Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Astroth View Post
    He edited his post from earlier but thats fine.

---------- Post added 2011-06-02 at 08:04 PM ----------

You were talking to me at this point. I wasn't referring to you. Why are you making yourself look more retarded?
    No, no he didn't.

He (Lapidation) DID edit a post (505, where he marked the additional content he was adding via the edit), but he did NOT edit the post burbon quoted (486) in response to which you made yourself look like an utter idiot. So you don't just get to hand wave it away.

Seriously, YOU quoted him (486) in 491, it's right there. The double face palm inducing response of this:

You: No runic power to Lichborne? HA no runic power needed...

to this:

Lapidation: have no runic power to Lichborne heal or pet sacc.

Seriously. STOP. You utterly failed. You CAN walk away, you do NOT get to hand wave it and continue without being called out on it.

EDIT: See this edit here? The one that does NOT automatically update into your post 512? Yeah.
    Last edited by Majyqman; 2011-06-03 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Majyqman View Post
    No, no he didn't.

He (Lapidation) DID edit a post (505, where he marked the additional content he was adding via the edit), but he did NOT edit the post burbon quoted (486) in response to which you made yourself look like an utter idiot. So you don't just get to hand wave it away.

Seriously, YOU quoted him (486) in 491, it's right there. The double face palm inducing response of this:

You: No runic power to Lichborne? HA no runic power needed...

to this:

Lapidation: have no runic power to Lichborne heal or pet sacc.

Seriously. STOP. You utterly failed. You CAN walk away, you do NOT get to hand wave it and continue without being called out on it.
    You know you can edit without it saying edited right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys stop being so damn pathetic in this thread..
    I'm a reverse solipsist. I know the rest of the universe is real, I just don't have any conclusive proof that I exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Astroth View Post
    You know you can edit without it saying edited right?
    Only if you do it REALLY quickly after posting.

And he obviously had not done so by the time you responded with post 491.

BECAUSE YOU QUOTED HIS POST (486) IN YOUR POST (491) AND BOTH HIS POST AND YOUR QUOTE OF HIS ARE EXACTLY THE SAME.

(just a little hint, once you quote someone, if they change their post, it doesn't automatically change in yours, like how I edited my post 511 just now, and it's not reflected in your 512)

They should at least compensate by upping white damage or something, we are pretty average in pve. People would still bitch about dem op dks if all we could do was 2k in full ilvl 3,000 though, and blizz would nerf us even more.

Because Frost DKs aren't putting out more damage than warriors
    you can do a million damage,but does that damage matter when you cant reach your target?

last i checked warriors had pretty bad mobility.and i know the time i did pvp with my warrior,half the time was spent with half the alliance team targeting me 2 seconds after i rez'd and zerging me

it sucked to,cuz horde failed like they usually do in warsong gulch but i couldnt get to the graveyard to camp it cuz people kept killin me

Quote Originally Posted by CrunkJuice5 View Post
    last i checked warriors had pretty bad mobility.
    You have to be trolling. Warriors even after the nerf that put intercept and charge on the same cooldown still have more distance closers than any other melee class.

Wait, where were we? .... Next?
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

I don't feel the dk community needed the healing debuff (coming from an arena POV). Yes in duels it's a little overwhelming but if u compare dk defensive CDs to other classes they fail in comparison. Cloak of Shadows removes all magic debuffs and damage by 100%; combat readiness, shield wall, pain sep are all 40-50% damage reduction. Yea, sure IBF breaks and makes you immuned to stuns but really it's 20% damage reduction. I believe the DS heal you get compensates for the lack of reduction when attempting to play defensive. Only class I believe that deserves a buff in some way to improve defensive abilities are paladins after bubble is used all they can do is sit there and hope to survive while 2 dps feed damage into him, not to mention all their CDs are dispellable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytme View Post
    I don't feel the dk community needed the healing debuff (coming from an arena POV). Yes in duels it's a little overwhelming but if u compare dk defensive CDs to other classes they fail in comparison. Cloak of Shadows removes all magic debuffs and damage by 100%; combat readiness, shield wall, pain sep are all 40-50% damage reduction. Yea, sure IBF breaks and makes you immuned to stuns but really it's 20% damage reduction. I believe the DS heal you get compensates for the lack of reduction when attempting to play defensive. Only class I believe that deserves a buff in some way to improve defensive abilities are paladins after bubble is used all they can do is sit there and hope to survive while 2 dps feed damage into him, not to mention all their CDs are dispellable.
    Don't even bother trying to prove that other classes Defensive CD's are better than ours. All you are going to get are the people telling you "You do too much DPS for good CD's!" or the morons who tell you "L2DPS"

An easy solution would be to make it so no dps classes have heal. Even in pvp I feel like a dpser should worry more about killing the target, using defensive cooldowns, and peeling off your healer. All this healing Dk's, rogues, and warriors do is just not necessary.
    I am not bipolar. I am bi-winning. I win here, I win there. I am always winning. Duh

Ghostbusters Theme:
    Who're we gonna train ?..
    - THAT DK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deviss View Post
    Made something in paint while being bored...

LOOOOL ok, I'll admit, it was funny

Quote Originally Posted by Mundayz View Post
    Don't even bother trying to prove that other classes Defensive CD's are better than ours. All you are going to get are the people telling you "You do too much DPS for good CD's!" or the morons who tell you "L2DPS"
    None of what you just said made any sense to me... Like I said I'm coming from an arena POV not a PvE POV. If your a dk and get trained by any other 2 classes you are going to die regardless. I'm just stating that dk's don't have as much survivability as other classes as you may think. If anything should have been nerfed it's our damage or they could have put a 3-4 sec CD on death strike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytme View Post
    None of what you just said made any sense to me... Like I said I'm coming from an arena POV not a PvE POV. If your a dk and get trained by any other 2 classes you are going to die regardless. I'm just stating that dk's don't have as much survivability as other classes as you may think. If anything should have been nerfed it's our damage or they could have put a 3-4 sec CD on death strike.
    Well, I was agreeing with you with sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Mundayz View Post
    Well, I was agreeing with you with sarcasm.
    Well to be fair written sarcasm is sometimes hard to catch regarding the quality of posts flying around especially in this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw come on, it's a 33,33% boost..
    But it does require you to get a killing blow..
    Ah well, you can use a extra Obliterate now.

Quote Originally Posted by capnmorgan View Post
    Im cracking up over the DK's who think this is a nerf. Its not a nerf. Its a solution to a problem. Frost and Unholy DK's are NOT supposed to outheal other melee classes. Blood spec of course, blizz designed that tank to be a self-healing type of fighter. Frost / Unholy are not supposed to heal themselves drastically. It was the same problem with Word of Glory. Retadins were not supposed to just spam WoG, they are intendeded to beat the $%!# out of other classes (hence thats why they are called melee classes afterall?)

If you ask me, Blizz is being very generous. I would just put Death Strike solely in the blood tree, being unavailable for other trees, like Hammer of the Righteous for prot pallys. But that would flame the entire DK community.
    You make me laugh, Word of Glory wasn't broken to the point it was the paladin healing himself a lot it was more the fact of when he used it to heal others for 50k+ crit heals, from a Ret Paladin... They still get those heals but with the 20 sec cd on it ruined Ret Paladin's survivability in arenas. Its basically the same with the DS nerf (except for the fact you can't heal others with it), but all the people stuck at a 1.5k rating that can't go on in life knowing u can't beat one class 1v1 (which the game isn't based around) go around and QQ on blizzard forums.

Great another class added to Paladins that heal for less than a Rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Ap0calypse View Post
    Great another class added to Paladins that heal for less than a Rogue.
    Lol your saying rogue heals are OP?

Seriously?

Oh christ the DK fourm lol just...lol