Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Varulv View Post
    My sentiments exactly, and changes like these come too often - forcing you to respec,re-glyph,re-gem and change your playstyle in general... it's getting pretty tiresome.

I am already losing interest, slowly but effectively and that's only to the thought of these changes going live.

What can i say, hopefully Guild Wars II will do better in that department.

p.s. People have the power to make them change their minds, so keep posting your thoughts on the US forums.Please.
    I concur with you and Inahu. I played since vanilla and have not played WoW for... 4 months or so now. Would log in and wait around town for half an hour and then just find myself losing interest and log out. Don't plan on ever coming back either its just lost it's luster. Even tried Rift for a while but it was pretty much like WoW, sweeping changes without much thought. I'm definitely holding out for Guild Wars II also.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakxon View Post
    Try staying alive in arenas as a DK, we have to spam DS to stay alive from the trains on us. Now we get to die really fast. Every team already trains the DK, this makes it even worse.
    You get zero sympathy here, now you will know how it is for other classes.

---------- Post added 2011-05-28 at 03:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Well once again the blundering retards that are currently developing wow change an entire class playstyle for a minor fix. Those fucking morons have no clue what they are doing and are changing core mechanics and playstyles in every patch. I am just completely baffled by how amazingly stupid and incompetent the current dev team is. Seriously, any software dev that is so completely clueless about the product they develop would be fired anywhere else. Fucking inbreed applesauce eating banjo playing toothless fucktards
    Try not to play the fotm class, then you see how other classes have had it.

haha, haha, OH WOW.

nerf (and not just nerf, FUCKING HALVE) DK healing, BUFF rogue damage. YEAH, SURE, WHY NOT, they must have downs syndrome I swear. Give the healing a 20-25% nerf, sure, but HALVING IT? WHY NOT GIVE AMS A 10 MINUTE COOLDOWN TOO, WHILE THE DEVELOPER BRAIN-TRUST IS AT IT.

---------- Post added 2011-05-28 at 02:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitus View Post
    You get zero sympathy here, now you will know how it is for other classes.

---------- Post added 2011-05-28 at 03:46 AM ----------

Try not to play the fotm class, then you see how other classes have had it.
    No see, that's a straw-man argument. "how other classes have had it". You cannot equate DKs in this way, because opposed to other classes, we have no "get-away" spells to use when were being trained, and therefore have to rely on healing. We have no stuns, fears, disarms, blinks, disengages, sheeps, traps, bubbles, blessings, etc. or ANY other CC mechanism besides HC, which just got nerfed to shit. And BTW, CoI doesn't count, because the DK will be slowed (or stunned) as well.

In threes, (which I play at 2450) I barely, BARELY survive because i am able to spam DS, because my healer is usually CCd. I have ZERO tools to get away, unlike the other classes, so by nerfing the only two things I have is retarded. Frost is notorious for its kitability as a spec, and its crippling lack of mobility.

as a warrior tank this:

"Holy Shield has been redesigned. This talent is now an activated ability off the global cooldown. It grants 20% increased block amount to a paladin's shield blocks for 10 seconds, with a 30-second cooldown."

makes me furious!!!!!!!!

yes... im mad

yeah even the utility of the glyph in pve by dpsers is lost.....this is just sad.....no more solo in frost/unholy....and its btter to remove it rather than keeping it !!

situation in a bg by a frost flag carrier... -

*casting hungering cold* .....stun by hammer of justice........frost nova (mages!!!).....arcane blast and a finale living bomb........
    Last edited by obscurede; 2011-05-28 at 06:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Invincible classes will be killable now? Cool.

I don't remember last time i saw a rogue die in an arena match, we even use a stam-stacked one for Carrier in RBGs and we are quite successfull with the strat.

As far as Dark Succor glyph, it was an obscenity that should never had made it live, took them long enough to fix it. Hungering cold nerf is very poorly tought though, while its one of the best cc in the game, a cast time makes it both extremely easy to avoid and it just doesn't fit the vibe of a melee class, unless they can cast it while moving.
    They can cast it while moving.

Now if only the RoF change wasn't reverted.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

the daily blink made me lol as always xd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tyggyr View Post
    Kitties would like a word with you.

As would warriors, for that matter, as they don't even have a CC ability (other than stuns).

Overall this doesn't affect me as I don't PvP, and my DK is a tank, so I don't use the ability either way.
    5 CP Cyclone doesnt ring a bell? Fear doesnt ring a bell?

Yeah you stick to your dragonslaying fucking tard.

Cant seem to find any info on this, so i have a question. Now that they are turning all excisting valor into justice, does that mean that the current Valor gear is purchable for justice points or what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Glyph nerf was needed, but I think they can probably revert the Hungering Cold change now.

Near invincible DKs with an amazing AoE CC was a bit OP in BGs, but really they only need to fix one or the other, not both.
    Im sorry do not mean to be rude but, who the fuck cares about bgs hmm? Hope you did not mean rated ones because there its a whole other story...

i love the hunter buffs!!!! oh wait hunters weren't mentioned in this patch. when is 4.3 coming out?

The "content" problem with WoW is that if you're either 1) doing raids and completing them 2) not doing raids because your guild can't handle them - you're eventually going to quit WoW regardless. Now the brute reality is that the amount of people actually doing raids and completing them are far, far fewer than those who can't do them. Just an example the guild i am in is very casual, they can't really do anything, they wipe on the trash in BWD. Most of the players get annoyed and all of the sudden there are no raids going on whatsoever. All of the sudden they are taking the "path of least resistance" ie the arena. They are doing fine in there and are gearing up but many are bored with the game. Quite a few have left "waiting" for the next patch and whatever.

In WoW you have a lot of content, some of which many NEVER gets to see for some absurd reasons. What Blizzard is saying with a note like this is that - if you're a casual wait 3-4 months before you start playing WoW after a content patch has been released.

You say "rofl im a casual and we have 12/12". Mate, you're not a casual. A casual player is those you encounter in the random dungeon finder who dies all the time, deals crappy dps and are terrible tanks. They barely ever actually "improve" their gameplay. The only way they ever get to complete a "raid" in WoW is to overgear it and/or being carried through it.

Wasn't the whole point of having "2" difficulty tiers on the raids meant to give *all* players a chance? That is not the case Blizzard. The "normal" difficulty of a raid should be aimed towards those who can complete heroic dungeons. The "heroic" mode should be for the "elite". It's Blizzards game and they do whatever they want. That is fine with me.

I just hope that they actually do Titan right and try not to go down the "WoW" road. They can't mess up a fps... or well, they can.

I dont like lessor victory rush, i like my flat 15% heal tyvm lol.

And i love the Daily Blink :-D