Wii virtual console games.

so 2 days ago i bought mario rpg lotss, and beat it earlier today, and i was very satisfied, that after all these years of watching my older cousin play it, that i finally beat it myself (except culex, i dont intend to go bk and do it either). it was a great game and now my early childhood now feels complete :P. so now i ask you guys: what other games from wii virtual console would you recommend? im in to games like mario rpg, old zelda games. (ive beaten link to the past already so not interested atm) and maybe old final fantasies (i read on ign that FFVI is coming to VC in japan soon, so it could come out in the US later on)

so based on that, whats good?

sidenote: if i nothing i like comes up, ill probly just play twilight princess because the game is great and ive been getting the zelda itch with ocarina 3ds coming soon, and my wind waker disc is scratched to shit .

edit* also chrono trigger was recently added to VC, i have it for the DS but never beat it. would it be worth buying and beating on VC?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentsnipe1212 View Post
    so 2 days ago i bought mario rpg lotss, and beat it earlier today, and i was very satisfied, that after all these years of watching my older cousin play it, that i finally beat it myself (except culex, i dont intend to go bk and do it either). it was a great game and now my early childhood now feels complete :P. so now i ask you guys: what other games from wii virtual console would you recommend? im in to games like mario rpg, old zelda games. (ive beaten link to the past already so not interested atm) and maybe old final fantasies (i read on ign that FFVI is coming to VC in japan soon, so it could come out in the US later on)

so based on that, whats good?

sidenote: if i nothing i like comes up, ill probly just play twilight princess because the game is great and ive been getting the zelda itch with ocarina 3ds coming soon, and my wind waker disc is scratched to shit .

edit* also chrono trigger was recently added to VC, i have it for the DS but never beat it. would it be worth buying and beating on VC?
    Old metroid games. Go go

Paper Mario is a good one.

I hear Chrono Trigger just came out on it! So yeah, there's that... Also, yes, it's totaly worth it! Go go!

Final Fantasy 4 and star fox 64.

10+ Year Old Account
    anything mario and anything zelda XD also starfox 64. anything else depends on your tastes in gaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    starfox 64
    kirby 64

pretty much any of the n64 games honestly

zombies ate my neighbors is a childhood favorite as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleraven View Post
    starfox 64
    kirby 64

pretty much any of the n64 games honestly

zombies ate my neighbors is a childhood favorite as well
    Oh my god... I remember that game. Was fun as hell.

Donkey Kong Country is the shit