10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by X00 View Post
    Spain, three webshops:

pccomponentes.com
    xtremmedia.com
    4frags.com
    Any reason?
    Whats good about?
    What makes them better than say amazon.es?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol...dat necro. Today pcpartpicker.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ghâzh View Post
    What do people think about ordering components from outside your own country? Especially in europe area (Finland). Was wondering shall it be worth it in case you get damaged or broken parts and have to return them (how does it work, does it work at all and do you have to pay for the process?).

Any good sites that ship over europe with competitive prices? http://www.Novatech.co.uk, for example, seems to be shipping to Finland for £31.00 delivery fee up to 31,5kg, which to me sounds quite reasonable. Any clue of what would be the total weight of components for a complete system (without peripherals), say, including one hdd and an ssd?
    The last two computers I built in mid towers weighed about 25kg. 31kg should have you covered for any normal system (i. e. Not built in a full tower case with water cooling and multiple graphics cards).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    The last two computers I built in mid towers weighed about 25kg. 31kg should have you covered for any normal system (i. e. Not built in a full tower case with water cooling and multiple graphics cards).
    Thanks bro, 6 years later this comment arrives just in time for 3rd rebuild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah gonna close this ultra-necro.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab