15+ Year Old Account
    Ok a few hours in and im liking the story so far. But i dont see many people around, nor can i find a good busy communoty forum. (except the offical one) guess im kinda used to the crowding trade chat in wow. :P are there any places out to chill?

10+ Year Old Account
    Think london is probably besides the entrance to the anima the most crowded place.

Official forums is your best bet to find the RP community.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    Ok a few hours in and im liking the story so far. But i dont see many people around, nor can i find a good busy communoty forum. (except the offical one) guess im kinda used to the crowding trade chat in wow. :P are there any places out to chill?
    Zones are sparsely populated (outside of the faction cities) for the most part while leveling, so you're not going to get much in the way of general chat activity.

There is a global channel that you can join that a ton of folks use, I've only used it a bit but it seems pretty active and folks generally seem to be friendly/helpful if you have questions. Type "/join Sanctuary" and it should get you in there and chatting away.

Hi guys!

I just got back to TSW after i bought when it launched, i leveling a new toon, just for the history but how is raiding in this game? 5 mans are awesome, but it is hard to start raiding?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -V- View Post
    Hi guys!

I just got back to TSW after i bought when it launched, i leveling a new toon, just for the history but how is raiding in this game? 5 mans are awesome, but it is hard to start raiding?
    Someone might correct me if i'm wrong but what are these raids you speak off? IIRC theres one, one boss raid thats existed for well over a year at least. One could argue raiding isn't a thing in TSW.

Isn't there a raid in Tokyo? I swear I read that there was one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Isn't there a raid in Tokyo? I swear I read that there was one.
    There was supposed to be one. With Issue 11 there were several mentions of a Dungeon and Raid beneath Orochi Tower along with a new Scenario map but those plans never materialized. Word is its coming with a free update for Issue #11 owners somewhere in the next couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Someone might correct me if i'm wrong but what are these raids you speak off? IIRC theres one, one boss raid thats existed for well over a year at least. One could argue raiding isn't a thing in TSW.
    Well.. i read that NY, kingsmouth and something about a Lair and they called a raid(10 ppl groups)... so idk... there is just one boss per ´´raid´´?

Lairs could be interpreted as un-instanced raids. Though they are not really raids. Another raid is coming next I believe for Tokyo. It was originally in update 11 but they broke it up.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    So a dev on the forums posted this :

Hey guys,

So there’s been quite a lot of speculations following a few screenshots I might have teased you with last week, so here’s a little bit more information about some of the things we’ve been working on.

The Penthouse Mini-Dungeon

This contains a Nightmare Group version of the final 3 fights in the Penthouse.
    This content is balanced to be extremely challenging. I can’t beat it… (then again… you all saw me trying to defeat AIMEE during the stream…).
    This mini dungeon will have its own unique rewards that will help you get ready for the Dungeon in issue 12.
    And, as per popular request, some extra (tradable) information about Uta will be found inside this version of the Penthouse.

This mini-dungeon will be freely accessible to anyone that has purchased issue 11.

Sprint customization

So... what about those screenshots?
    We’re adding a new sprint customization system, which will grant everyone a way to further customize their character by choosing how they want their character to look like when they sprint. This includes new animations, optional FX, and vehicles.

How does it work?
    You’ll be getting a new collection UI, similar to the Pet ui, but aptly named Sprint instead. All the customizations you have collected will be displayed there.
    You’ll be able to specify which customization you want to automatically use when sprinting. If you can’t choose which one to use, you could opt to let the game choose a random one among all the ones you own, or among a selected favorite few.

We’ll have 3 types of customizations:

On Foot: As well as the default sprint animation, you will be able to collect new animations and new FX. These will work anywhere.
    Classic: This type contains vehicles, like the motorbike from the screenshots. They can be used anywhere but inside buildings and dungeons.
    Extraordinary: This contains special vehicles that will make it difficult for anyone to keep a low profile. (I seem to remember one of those vehicle types being used in Back to the Future II maybe?). These can only be used in Adventuring Playfields, in Fusang and in Agartha.

All customizations are designed with usability in mind, so you will be able to jump and turn swiftly even if you use a vehicle.

On top of this we are releasing 2 new sprint upgrades: V and VI, which will increase your sprint speed to 125% and 150% respectively.
    You will be able to buy those upgrades from the Advanced Faction Fixer in your hub.

As part of this upcoming update we’ll release a few Sprint customizations and one Premium Classic customization.
    This Premium Classic customization is the bike shown in the screenshots. Since it’s the first of its kind, it will be available exclusively on the item store as part of a $20 pack that includes:

A special mission from Moose to unlock the bike
    The bike as the mission reward
    A unique Nitro Boost with its own animation.
    Sprint VI

Achievement Vendor

A new vendor is about to move in London, and will offer exclusive rewards to players based on their current Total Achievement Points, and will also allow players to claim back consumable rewards linked to certain Achievements (I’m looking at you Blade of Inaba mould).

And leaving the best for the end… all of this should be live soon™ Next Week!

If you have any more questions, let us know! Josh and I will be doing episode 2 of the Streaming Ones on Twitch this Friday and we’ll do our best to answer everything.
    Last edited by Razael; 2015-05-27 at 04:48 PM.

Oh man, those sprint changes coming. Hypehypehype.

ehhhhh. A re-used dungeon and a bike they spent way too much time making it cool to sell for $20..

ehhhhhhhhhh
    ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok

Wish they stop putting everything in London.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Oh man, those sprint changes coming. Hypehypehype.
    I'm glad its not an actual mount and more of a different "Sprint". The new achievement vendor sounds cool though, i go crazy for cosmetic stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    ehhhhh. A re-used dungeon and a bike they spent way too much time making it cool to sell for $20..

ehhhhhhhhhh
    ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok

Wish they stop putting everything in London.
    Was wondering when you'd show up complaining about London Though i'll give you that selling the bike shown is a bit shitty. Hope we can actually get another variant for free.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's actually a brilliant way to handle mounts. Well done on both the sprint customization and the achievement vendor. Tell those guys to explain to ANet that you can use mounts without it being a mount. WTB animals to ride on even if it goes the same speed as running on foot.
    BAD WOLF

Just finished the Blue Mountain storyline quest.

Awesome.

Was a tad disappointed my new uniform didn't change much, just a few gold braids added. ������

Still, this game is pretty good and I'm surprised to see so few players in the cities. You would think word would have spread by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxis View Post
    Just finished the Blue Mountain storyline quest.

Awesome.

Was a tad disappointed my new uniform didn't change much, just a few gold braids added. ������

Still, this game is pretty good and I'm surprised to see so few players in the cities. You would think word would have spread by now.
    Im going trough Blue Mountain ATM... i decided to do all quests agains since i played when it launched... im having a blast! Ohh and the dungeons... they are awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -V- View Post
    Im going trough Blue Mountain ATM... i decided to do all quests agains since i played when it launched... im having a blast! Ohh and the dungeons... they are awesome
    Indeed! My favourite is The Ankh in Egypt.

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Indeed! My favourite is The Ankh in Egypt.
    Mine too! But to be honest i just love the Egypt theme hehehehe

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Egypt and Tokyo are the two places I want to see in this game more than anything, but I can't even get a character out of the starting few zones b/c I play so slow and always seem to start over when I come back.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Egypt and Tokyo are the two places I want to see in this game more than anything, but I can't even get a character out of the starting few zones b/c I play so slow and always seem to start over when I come back.
    You're missing out man x)