I think it helps to use more blood magic in the necro deck than suggested. At least at bosses where los is an issue.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Also necromancer deck in illumi is kinda difficult. It requires precision positioning from you and your team mates which is rather annoying.
    My Illuminati cabal has a sick Necro healer. I don't know how he does it, but I never see him or the tank dip below 70%. We also have a Fixer healer who does pretty well. But, leach heals can be sort of "spikey" based on the damage you do, which makes me kind of nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    I think it helps to use more blood magic in the necro deck than suggested. At least at bosses where los is an issue.
    I plan on switching up the necro deck, getting the channeled blood aoe heal with shield and some other heals that don't require 5 meters...

But, leach heals can be sort of "spikey" based on the damage you do, which makes me kind of nervous.
    The actual heal you do from the damage you do never alters, even if you glance a hit it will do the same amount of healing as if you didn't. Leech heals are just a small bonus like blood shields and hots.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    The actual heal you do from the damage you do never alters, even if you glance a hit it will do the same amount of healing as if you didn't. Leech heals are just a small bonus like blood shields and hots.
    Hmmm, that's interesting, they might have changed it from beta then. That's why I didn't go AR heals... I'll have to do some more research.

Deleted
    http://www.twitch.tv/TheSecretWorld

livestream with Mr. Tornquist right now

15+ Year Old Account
    I've not played much, but something bothers me. I have 2500 hp (as I said, not played so much), and have points in chaos and blood. The points in blood are for heals. The 2 healing spells I have seem rather... shit. One heals me for 38 hp and gives me a shield absorbing 33 damage, the other is a ~160 heal which needs combo points to be used... now to be honest, when you have 2500 hp, having 2 healing spells that don't even heal more than 200 hp seems rather stupid to me. Am I doing something wrong here? As I said I've not play a lot so I guess I'll be getting better healing spells, but as these 2 being the 2 initial healing spells, to be honest, they're fucking crap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    I've not played much, but something bothers me. I have 2500 hp (as I said, not played so much), and have points in chaos and blood. The points in blood are for heals. The 2 healing spells I have seem rather... shit. One heals me for 38 hp and gives me a shield absorbing 33 damage, the other is a ~160 heal which needs combo points to be used... now to be honest, when you have 2500 hp, having 2 healing spells that don't even heal more than 200 hp seems rather stupid to me. Am I doing something wrong here? As I said I've not play a lot so I guess I'll be getting better healing spells, but as these 2 being the 2 initial healing spells, to be honest, they're fucking crap.
    Basic heals (inner circle) are quite crap + your heals start to get better when you wear gear with healing power.
    But don't try to do solo questing in healing gear ... takes years to take down standard mobs...

Quote Originally Posted by Grantji View Post
    http://www.twitch.tv/TheSecretWorld

livestream with Mr. Tornquist right now
    You can tell these guys love this game they made. They honestly enjoy what they do. That's pretty awesome.

I didn't follow a deck at all and I am loving my choices.

Chaos/blade tanking with heavy emphasis on chaos early in the game. As I enter Blue Mountain I am working on the outer circle of blades and finding myself extremely hard to take down.

If you're nervous about screwing up your character, follow a deck. If you trust your instincts, make your own!

Personally I built a good solo build and then I followed one of the decks (completed Martial Artist the other day, almost have the Ninja done now).

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    You need healing rating gear to have good heals. But then you don't have damage as Grantji mentioned.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

I think you are better off getting some balanced gear of offense and defense and adding some defensive skills (such as martial discipline for swords) than straight up heal skills. At least if you predominately solo. If you want to heal in a group, save some heal gear and save a heal build and use that for groups.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I think you are better off getting some balanced gear of offense and defense and adding some defensive skills (such as martial discipline for swords) than straight up heal skills. At least if you predominately solo. If you want to heal in a group, save some heal gear and save a heal build and use that for groups.
    well i'm running around with fist/blood and the exorcist deck - solo i'm using dps-talismans with 2-3 tank (hitpoints!) talismans to keep me over 3.5k hp (I'm at the end of Blue Mountain Questing, mostly quality 6 gear, 900'ish attack rating). I got some nifty hard-hitting heals by now, and I usually use 2 heals (resource consumers, empathy and surgical steel), one singletarget (claw) and one multitarget (open vein) resource-builder, one singletarget (wild at heart) and one multitarget (Infection) consumer and one cc-spell (Go for the Throat). The last time i died was when I ran over the bridge at the beginning of blue mountain - the heals don't heal for much, but if i use my resource-builder to dps and the consumer to heal, i even survive 2-3 standard mobs at the same time.

It isn't hard to survive with a heal deck, it only takes a lot of time to kill something if you don't spend points in the outer-circle dps skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantji View Post
    well i'm running around with fist/blood and the exorcist deck - solo i'm using dps-talismans with 2-3 tank (hitpoints!) talismans to keep me over 3.5k hp (I'm at the end of Blue Mountain Questing, mostly quality 6 gear, 900'ish attack rating). I got some nifty hard-hitting heals by now, and I usually use 2 heals (resource consumers, empathy and surgical steel), one singletarget (claw) and one multitarget (open vein) resource-builder, one singletarget (wild at heart) and one multitarget (Infection) consumer and one cc-spell (Go for the Throat). The last time i died was when I ran over the bridge at the beginning of blue mountain - the heals don't heal for much, but if i use my resource-builder to dps and the consumer to heal, i even survive 2-3 standard mobs at the same time.

It isn't hard to survive with a heal deck, it only takes a lot of time to kill something if you don't spend points in the outer-circle dps skills.
    You should get a resource builder that generates both weapons, drop your resource generating heal and replace it with a CD ability instead.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    You should get a resource builder that generates both weapons, drop your resource generating heal and replace it with a CD ability instead.
    empathy is a 25s cd without resource consumption, both claw and open vein build both weapon resources. I'd like to take another cd heal ... as soon as I have the AP's

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really psyched after having found out about the clothing dealer in London. I'm also pretty darn broke now. -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lazymangaka View Post
    I'm really psyched after having found out about the clothing dealer in London. I'm also pretty darn broke now. -_-
    looking forward to the "modern prometheus" and the free token to change character appearance. Although I'm happy with my current character I'll probably do some finetuning when the ingame "barbershop" opens in a couple of weeks.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have a free trial invite to give please ? Want to try befour i buy :P

Finishing up the first area of Transylvania and my word are the mobs annoying. The vampires nest is especially irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Finishing up the first area of Transylvania and my word are the mobs annoying. The vampires nest is especially irritating.
    It only gets worse lol I suggest finding a buddy or two, makes things much more fun and manageable.