Deleted
    So if I want to create a Templar with Blood/Chaos magic I will not get any outfit?

Quote Originally Posted by Holymorph View Post
    So if I want to create a Templar with Blood/Chaos magic I will not get any outfit?
    Pretty much. You do get jackets and such for buying all inner wheel abilities for each weapon type though.

But there is enough points to do the spec you want and then do spec that will give you the outfit you want.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Deleted
    Thats cool then, so the outfits don't do anything with the stats?

Still downloading the game... It's taking A LOT with my 500kb/s download speed

No, the outfits are purely cosmetical ... you get stats from accessories and weapons.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Just learned you can max out the AP wheel and all the skills...this is not going to bode well for my desire to see things filled -_-

now that the game is free to play are there any restrictions for playing for free like there is with swtor?

Quote Originally Posted by Ahveros View Post
    now that the game is free to play are there any restrictions for playing for free like there is with swtor?
    It's buy to play. You buy the box, then there are no restrictions as to what you currently have access to. There will be paid DLC patches later, but they're optional.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Just learned you can max out the AP wheel and all the skills...this is not going to bode well for my desire to see things filled -_-
    Yeah, I'm sitting at 93% of the wheel completed, problem is nearly every skill left requires 50AP. Its going to be a painful last 7%

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    It's buy to play. You buy the box, then there are no restrictions as to what you currently have access to. There will be paid DLC patches later, but they're optional.
    thanks, guess I'll be picking this game up then.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the combat like in the game these days? I played beta it was a bit clunky and boring, has it improved a lot?

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    What's the combat like in the game these days? I played beta it was a bit clunky and boring, has it improved a lot?
    It feels a bit tighter than it did when I played in beta. They apparently have a reticule for third person style combat, but it seems kinda pointless for how the rest of the combat is set up. Haven't tried it yet though...that might be something to check out this weekend >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    It's still the same more or less. They added reticule combat but because they designed it around how the game was originally built instead of builing the game around reticule combat, it's nothing more then an ultra sensitive targeting system, it's nowhere near Tera or B&S combat. There is a dodge roll though.

It's combat is the standard mmo combat we know and secretly love.

Deleted
    So finally my client finished downloading Now it's patching.

What do you guys think about the Magus deck? I thought about creating a mage and it looks like it's the one that fits the most from the Templars.

So finally my client finished downloading Now it's patching.

What do you guys think about the Magus deck? I thought about creating a mage and it looks like it's the one that fits the most from the Templars.
    It's not too bad, I unlocked it on my character a while back. I think some of the abilities got buffed a little though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    It's not too bad, I unlocked it on my character a while back. I think some of the abilities got buffed a little though.
    That sounds great since I wanted to try it :P

Is there any other optimal mage build for the Templars? Both for solo questing and dungeons?

That sounds great since I wanted to try it :P

Is there any other optimal mage build for the Templars? Both for solo questing and dungeons?
    Figuring those out for yourself is part of the fun

Deleted
    Have anyone else turned off all the quest help?
    In a game like this I really prefer to personally look around to see where I am going, not have an indicator showing the way. I really feel that it improves my gameplay experience, and really immerse me.
    (Talking about using the "/option ShowQuestIndicatorsInMinimap 0" and "/option screen_waypoints 0" commands, which is reversible by using 1 instead of 0 in the end.)

I tended to not worry about it in the generic kill stuff quests and many of the rest didn't have overly much in the way of hints that'd really help much anyway (and well investigations don't have any at all obviously). The new quest chain is a good example. You do get some basic pointers on where to go but otherwise its really much like an "easy" investigation series of missions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok so Ive put about 2 days into this game and so far there are a lot of things I like. But I have some questions and somethings just arent clicking:

- I die alot. Well, not as much now that I have my Sword/Assult Rifle combo figured out a lot better. But how should I be going about getting better gear? Right now everything I have is pretty much quest reward and a few drops off random mobs. Should I be crafting?

- Leveling confuses me a bit. I understand there are no "levels" and that the indicuation of mob difficulty is based on the AP and SP points Ive spent. But why does it seem like mob difficulty is not going down as I spend those points? I feel like Im already running around repeating Normal quests and a few Hard quests but the Very Hards and even mobs are not lowering in level.

- Clothes. I see that completeting "decks" will merrit me some new clothes. I also found vendors in London but holy crap that shit is expensive. How long am I going to run around in these crappy starter clothes?

- Why cant I see how many AB points I have in the wheel? All I can see is how many SP points I have and when I go to the SP screen then I can see how many unused AB points I have. Is this just a poor design or am I blind?

I might have more down the chain but I tend to use the the ingame browser to find most my answers.