Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i would change the nuclear arms treaty to give me full power over every nuclear weapon and vehicle capable of launching and moving them the earth shall bow to me!

Edit: Genocide would be interesting to commit to... just to see peoples reaction
    Last edited by Kinnerdamon; 2011-05-28 at 03:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Robbing Fort Knox does sound like the most sensible thing to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you read over each persons "one wish" on this thread, it seems like most people either:

A. Want to kill everyone

OR

B. Steal a bunch of money

Thieves and murderers, all of you.

Fraud. I would make trillions of dollars so I can single-handedly repair the US defecit and help the poor... and of course fund my carribean mansion and private jet.

I'd probably stab someone in the neck. Only if the person can be rezzed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traknel View Post
    Yes it is. In fact, the next expansion is going to be called "Mists of Metzen" and is just going to be various mobs with his face stuck on them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill Paris Hilton and get her money

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Fraud. I would make trillions of dollars so I can single-handedly repair the US defecit and help the poor... and of course fund my carribean mansion and private jet.
    Lol prices would be so inflated :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Traknel View Post
    Yes it is. In fact, the next expansion is going to be called "Mists of Metzen" and is just going to be various mobs with his face stuck on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Calibar View Post
    Lol prices would be so inflated :P
    How so? There's many ways to commit fraud aside from counterfitting. In fact, if I took money out from the perverbial pool, prices would drop since there's less money in circulation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocoballs View Post
    I would move to Brazil, street race with a few friends and take down an evil man and steal all his money, and split it with my friends. I would end up with 11 million, then split and my friends and I would all relax for the rest of our life.

Personally I would raise my child with my lovely wife. >.>
    seen fast five too much?

I would have the Federal Reserve authorize a 67 trillion dollar funds transfer to my account. (Equal to 2010's world GDP) At that point I would literally be able to do whatever I wanted for the rest of my life.

1) 0.05% interest on 67 trillion dollars is 335 billion dollars. For reference, the largest company in the world is ExxonMobil, valued at around half a trillion dollars.
    2) Global public debt is currently valued at 39.5 trillion. I could literally bail the world out from itself and have almost 30 trillion left over.
    3) I have a feeling that 67 trillion is enough money to buy the moon. That would be pretty cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vezrah View Post
    If you read over each persons "one wish" on this thread, it seems like most people either:

A. Want to kill everyone

OR

B. Steal a bunch of money

Thieves and murderers, all of you.
    I think u should get new glasses or something because thread title says One CRIME , u know the crime crime thingy that isnt legal ?

Yeah think about it

10+ Year Old Account
    Pff, you're all thinking too small. If you have one crime that can be done with no consequences, that means that the outcome cannot be reversed. In other words, what you do stays done.

I would go ahead and use this opportunity to bypass the very laws in place which keep me from doing anything I want by inserting a loophole which would exempt myself from any form of punishment whatsoever.

From there it's just a hop, skip, and a jump to wealth beyond my wildest dreams, advances in technology which would not be possible in the world of human "ethics" and "rights", a villainous tower to be nestled within each of the world's five tallest mountains (with teleportation systems between them), and maybe a clever and wise butler to make conversation with.

Then begins the work on the improvement of humanity. Eradication or exile of most politicians, executives, and all other stupid people. Then, the beginning of the colonization of Mars. Meanwhile, vast improvements in medicine and a complete overhaul of the educational system. Show the world they need only fear me if they also wish my demise. Small military for protection, but well-trained and capable of taking on the majority of threats that may occur.

--

Then again, maybe I would just commit a crime against nature and become a god. Smite my enemies, reward my friends, bring down glorious salvation or hellfire and brimstone on whoever I wish, whenever I wish, without explanation. Yeah... That's the life. I would propose an experiment and create two small universes. One in which I care for the people and the other in which I simply leave them to their own vices. Whichever one mimics our world, given enough time, is the one that I eradicate. That way, I can destroy the world without actually destroying the world.

Either way:

OBEY MY DESIRES OR YOU SHALL FACE A FATE WORSE THAN A THOUSAND SUNS EXPLODING IN YOUR CHEST!
    Last edited by Luminar; 2011-05-28 at 04:25 AM.

I would create the biggest Drug market!

Or create the strongest underground army making it stronger then army itself or mafia um isn't that 2 crimes? one can go with the other

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill bad musicians

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    I would take a Battleship and blow up the coast.
    with you being in the navy is making me a bit uncormfortable ;P

kill Justin Bieber.

10+ Year Old Account
    The same thing i try every day.

Take over the world!!!!!