Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    that would be soooo hot!!

however, i must say, i am glad we'll be able to get them. hopefully, we will be able to find a firelands raid one with a socket though!! damn relics with sockets!! having seen that, i'd guess we must scale better that the classes who can use relics?? yes?

looking through the rest of the VP loot list, though i am sad that they have mastery on them (what is it, a neck and bracers?), they also have hit! actual hit! from what we've seen so far, it owuld appear we will have actual options for gearing, which is a novelty!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I was actually hoping they were going to let Enchanters make them.
    As an enchanter, I'd love if they did that. I don't see it coming any time soon though. They stated in one of those Q&As that they weren't really sure about what to do with wands, and that they wouldn't give any to enchanters until they had figured out what to do with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post
    Only seems fair.

However, this probably means Wands aren't going to drop from Firelands. - Which then means, you can't get a Heroic-iLevel ranged slot.

Welcome to the world of Druids.
    Sadly, you're right. Just checked whats been found so far on Wowhead, and unless they add wands/relics, none drop on either normal or heroic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mandizzle View Post
    thank god.... eff you Booklight.
    And that's pretty much everything I wanted to say.