Terraria worse then Crack?

Heya,

So I bought this game terraria like 2 days ago and it's slowly destroying my life.....
    I don't really care tbh cause I just passed my exams.

Anyways I wanted to hear from u guys if u play the game and do you like it as much as I do!

BTW hit me on steam so we can play together
    ID: murdaturk93

10+ Year Old Account
    1st few days i did but now im just looking for something esle to do

15+ Year Old Account
    see examples like this game are just weird for me when i read peoples comments about games.

now a lot of the time, you see people make comments on games saying "OMG the graphics are crappy, im not going to get that game"

but games like Terraria or Minecraft that are doing extremely well (not sure because ive never played them my self) and they are 2d graphics, like old old old school graphics.

10+ Year Old Account
    I played Terraria for couple of days and now i have everything you can get in the game (still lack the rocket boots from goblin invasion).

It's a great game but i'm hoping to get more content, more challenging bosses and stuff.

The graphics on terraria and minecraft aren't bad. It's supposed to be that way. And what does it matter anyways? If I have fun playing grafics can GTFO

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuzo View Post
    The graphics on terraria and minecraft aren't bad. It's supposed to be that way. And what does it matter anyways? If I have fun playing grafics can GTFO
    i know they are suppose to be that way. im just saying that when you hear peoples concerns over games a lot of it is due to the way the graphics are. because to them Graphics = Good Game.

where Minecraft and Terraria are Crappy Graphics = Good Game.

It's super fun. nothing i'd spend a bajillion hours on, but i did spend a good 4 hours the first time i picked it up. Something that's definitely a great and fun time killer