Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Thumbs up Free Aion Online Trial, CHANGED ALOT! Epic ;)

Check this out http://gameguide.uk.aiononline.com/a...pyrean+Calling

You can find http://uk.aiononline.com/freetrial - free trial here aswell!
    Check the trailer out on the link above here z

The game has CHANGED ALOT, pretty epic

Quote Originally Posted by Enhshamanlol View Post
    uk?!

I do have to say it looks good
    uk as for europeans, im one but you can just type "na" insted for north america.
    and yeah it looks sweet, just amazing customizations aswell! even animations, fighting and all.

read up the huge patch note

Deleted
    my house mate still plays it on and off, and it still has no community whatsoever, its still as crap as ever (albeit a little bit more beautiful)

Quote Originally Posted by Ligerio View Post
    Check this out http://gameguide.uk.aiononline.com/a...pyrean+Calling

You can find http://uk.aiononline.com/freetrial - free trial here aswell!
    Check the trailer out on the link above here z

The game has CHANGED ALOT, pretty epic
    It's a good year for MMORPGs. I'm waiting for SW:TOR and GW2 especially.

Quote Originally Posted by Treepunch View Post
    my house mate still plays it on and off, and it still has no community whatsoever, its still as crap as ever (albeit a little bit more beautiful)
    so your mate plays it on and off, not you. whats crap?
    how is it hard to find a community? what have he tried? sit on the corner and wait?

10+ Year Old Account
    nothing against AION, but lol about: >World of Warcraft>General Discussions. You could have at least put your selfless plug in the Off-Topic forum where it belongs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry_David
    "from injustise comes justise"

-huangzhong9

Deleted
    he runs BT and udas every day (6 mans), he tells me he doesnt enjoy it, yet continues doing it every single day, because that is all there is to the endgame, he's lucky to get 1 'gold' (equivalent of an epic) a month, simply because the drop chance of the boss dropping ANYTHING is so low

theres no elitism because everyone who plays it sucks balls, all bosses are tank and spank with random aggro, no damagemeter whatsoever so you have no real clue of how bad people suck

group compositions REQUIRE a templar, cleric, chanter, sorc. so thats 4/6 places that have to be taken, most requiring a spiritmaster too, making it 5/6.

the reason i say there is no community is because there is nothing to be a community about, how can you theorycraft when you have no figures, how can you discuss stuff, when no one knows anything.

not to mention it will likely take you anything from 1 hour+ to even find a group

Quote Originally Posted by Ligerio View Post
    so your mate plays it on and off, not you. whats crap?
    how is it hard to find a community? what have he tried? sit on the corner and wait?
    basic combat for one, then there is the mucky movement system that feels like playing chess in molasses.
    then the part where you can't move while crafting something.
    also this needs to be in off-topic>video games.
    Last edited by mordale; 2011-05-29 at 12:51 AM.

I have to say some of those are impressive changes, especially the mentor system to promote higher levels teaching new players. That's quite an ingenious idea.

It's impressive to see well established MMOs take steps to improve themselves.

Deleted
    not to mention that melee classes cannot land a single hit in arial pvp, and sorcs can 1 shot you anyway

It looks great, awesome.... now if there was a game behind all the pretty...

Its fun to mess around it but I could never play it as my main game

and the pvp balance is well not balanced o.O
    Hi Sephurik

Aion is still trying? Why don't they just put it out of it's misery. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    because they have 3 million players in korea, and they enjoy that psaedo masochism

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Aion is the second or third most popular MMO in the world, they have no reason to stop development on it.

Not even going to go into how Aion endgame works. Its all about the fortresses.

Your group comp is also total fail. You can have a glad tank all 6 mans at 55 no problem. Cleric is pretty much a must since chanters are hybrids.

Must played on a crappy server to take hour to get a group.

Aion is also a Korean game that they tried changing for the western market, why its such a massive grind fest. Guess that's how they like it.

I really wouldn't recommend Aion to anyone. Its pretty, but its a completly diffrent type of game then WoW. They flying pvp is cool once you get used to it.

Treepunch just doesn't know wtf he's talking about. Tank and spank fights, must never got past the training grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Treepunch View Post
    he runs BT and udas every day (6 mans), he tells me he doesnt enjoy it, yet continues doing it every single day, because that is all there is to the endgame, he's lucky to get 1 'gold' (equivalent of an epic) a month, simply because the drop chance of the boss dropping ANYTHING is so low

theres no elitism because everyone who plays it sucks balls, all bosses are tank and spank with random aggro, no damagemeter whatsoever so you have no real clue of how bad people suck

group compositions REQUIRE a templar, cleric, chanter, sorc. so thats 4/6 places that have to be taken, most requiring a spiritmaster too, making it 5/6.

the reason i say there is no community is because there is nothing to be a community about, how can you theorycraft when you have no figures, how can you discuss stuff, when no one knows anything.

not to mention it will likely take you anything from 1 hour+ to even find a group

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jimitva View Post
    Not even going to go into how Aion endgame works. Its all about the fortresses.

Your group comp is also total fail. You can have a glad tank all 6 mans at 55 no problem. Cleric is pretty much a must since chanters are hybrids.

Must played on a crappy server to take hour to get a group.

Aion is also a Korean game that they tried changing for the western market, why its such a massive grind fest. Guess that's how they like it.

I really wouldn't recommend Aion to anyone. Its pretty, but its a completly diffrent type of game then WoW. They flying pvp is cool once you get used to it.

Treepunch just doesn't know wtf he's talking about. Tank and spank fights, must never got past the training grounds.
    i used to play aion, back when it was 'new' and 'interesting' then stopped once i reached 50, because after grinding for months to get shit all content was dissapointing to say the least, i wouldnt touch it with a barge pole now

maybe my housemate does play on a quiet server, idk. but the times when i have walked in his room while he's playing he's either stood turreting on his sorc, or turret healing as his cleric, or on the odd occasion he's exploiting game mechanics because everyone is too crap at the game to kill a boss properly.

levelling is still practically unchanged compared to launch, it still takes forever for anything to die, and literally an hour to craft something.

sure, i have no problem with people playing it, but i wouldnt recommend it to anyone, and neither would my housemate, because its total korean garbage.

15+ Year Old Account
    How is this still not moved out of the wow topic forum?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

NCsoft - never again.