Deleted

A program to remind me of Tol Barad battles?

I could use a program or an android app to help me remember Tol Barad battles.

Since TB is every 2½ hours exactly, I'd love to get some program to help me remember it so I can login and queue up. At the moment I have to after a game put an alarm clock/time or countdown on my mobile phone. This works, but for one game only.

What would be really awesome is to, lets say TB starts at 13:00. Then get a program of some sort to warn me at 12:55. And then automatically do the samething from there on every 2½ hours. = No need to fix it all the time myself.

Any help? Suggestions?

Deleted
    Can't you just set the Alarm to repeat? Otherwise I have no idea :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm quite sure there are addons for this.

---------- Post added 2011-05-29 at 02:32 AM ----------

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a..._tolbarad.aspx

Try this.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...losophy/simple
    Philosophy, Worgen Mage of Magtheridon EU.Mokari, Nelf Hunter of Magtheridon EU (AKA Shikari @ Achindoun). [Currently inactive]

Deleted
    I think that the OP wants something for when he's not on his PC or WoW though.

well, technically isnt 2 and a half hours every time, since battles can end early and such... i mean there is two and a half between battles, but each battle lasts a different amount of time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reptylen View Post
    I could use a program or an android app to help me remember Tol Barad battles.

Since TB is every 2½ hours exactly, I'd love to get some program to help me remember it so I can login and queue up. At the moment I have to after a game put an alarm clock/time or countdown on my mobile phone. This works, but for one game only.

What would be really awesome is to, lets say TB starts at 13:00. Then get a program of some sort to warn me at 12:55. And then automatically do the samething from there on every 2½ hours. = No need to fix it all the time myself.

Any help? Suggestions?
    Uhm, is it really that hard for you to remember? Serously?

10+ Year Old Account
    try wintergrasper advanced

edit: or I could learn to read and not give in-game recommendations for an out-of-game issue. Apologies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutist View Post
    well, technically isnt 2 and a half hours every time, since battles can end early and such... i mean there is two and a half between battles, but each battle lasts a different amount of time.
    Are you sure? I'm pretty sure it's every 2 and a half hours. If a battle takes 15 minutes to end, it'll then say 2:15 until the next battle. I think anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erto View Post
    Are you sure? I'm pretty sure it's every 2 and a half hours. If a battle takes 15 minutes to end, it'll then say 2:15 until the next battle. I think anyway.
    That's what I thought aswel.

Oh and to the guy that tells me just to remember. Awesome help. Sometimes theres a lot of stuff on your mind besides WoW where it's nice to get reminded that in 5 minutes you can queue up for a fast game for easy honor. + I think Tol Barad is great fun

it could be. If it did i never noticed really.

Deleted
    qft.same as wg

get a cook timer ^_^

I know this is an old thread... but I found an app out there that does this - QueueUp! Even though Tol Barad and Wintergrasp have no seen their former glory days on my servers it has still been active all fall/winter. Fast-forward to the latest MoP (5.4.7)... holy cow.... I cannot even get into battles half the time. At minimum it has been 20 v 20.

Anyway... searching for an app to help me not miss a queue... i found QueueUp - an iPhone app. (appstore.com/QueueUp). It has really helped me. I can set reminders of when I want to be notified of particular events (queueing, battle start, battle end). It vibrates my phone with alert message. When I can't get in... I can "watch" the battle (at least the clock) so I know how much time remains and if I should stay in queue.

It's free too... woot. I just wish it did regular battleground queues, but it does not.

I email developers and they said a new version is coming out to send info out to social media so my fellow warriors can see if I am queued or was in a battle... neat concept ... i'll give that a shot - but not sure if I want any Horde tracking me down... well Greater Invisibility should cure that.